Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยปรับสูตรกันแดดค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Can you help me adjust the sunscreen formula?

Postby isandee » Tue May 15, 2018 6:14 pm

Hello, I have ordered products to try DIY sunscreen as follows: Part 1 1 Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid 20% 2 Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid - 10 g 8% 3 Polyethylene Wax 3% 4 Water-in-Oil EZ™ 3% warm it all together. with 70 degree heat, part 2, remaining water Phenoxyethanol EGH 1% Satin Cream Maker 0.5%, warm the water to 70 degrees and slowly add in. As for the oil, the results showed that the product was very hard coagulated. Sticky, not spreadable So I fixed it by adding LipidSoft™ Lite 50g This time the product is softer. and can be spread, so add ผงไมก้า that has been mixed with 30% color. The result is a non-greasy, non-greasy sunscreen that lasts all day. But I have questions to ask as follows: 1. What step am I doing wrong? The texture of the product is viscous. LipidSoft™ Lite 50g down, what effect on the formula? 3 If I want to adjust the formula to be easy to wash off, not waterproof, but not greasy. and can cover the skin but give lightness I can fill BB Micro Silk and use Soft wax instead of Polyethylene Wax 3% or not or what ingredients do you need? Interfere with the team to help analyze the formula. And give advice on the correct steps. Thank you ^^ :)
isandee

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Help me adjust sunscreen formula

Postby isandee » Fri May 18, 2018 5:20 pm

Hello, while waiting for the answer, try to adjust the formula as follows. Please help me. Requirements are: 1 bb sunblock with spf 45 +, able to cover both short and long waves, 2 light but concealing Helps skin look smooth and dewy. 3 Can be reapplied every 3 hours. 4 Washes off easily. Not waterproof. Thank you :D As for oil, heat to 70 degrees and blend well. SPF Protect Ultra II 5% [ สารกันแดด ] BB Micro Silk™ 6% (cover wrinkles) Silk Mica Powder 10% [foundation powder helps conceal] Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (Methicone Coated) 5%(makes the face look juicy) Cyclomethicone 7% [ emollient help spread ผงกันแดด and foundation] Titanium Dioxide 200nm EasyDisperse™ 3% [sunblock, whiten formula, increase coverage] Water-in-Oil EZ 3% [solid oil/ ซิลิโคน /water] Oil-Fix 1% [helps the formula stabilize] LipidSoft™ CC (25% more smooth, blendable) Mild Preserved Eco 1% Water Water The rest e Then add Beige Iron Oxides EasyMix™ 0.5%. and Pearl Red Mica ขาวมุก เหลือบแดง (size A) 1% to adjust the color and make your face look juicy, thank you.
isandee

Postby staff » Sun May 20, 2018 9:48 pm

Hello
so I edited by adding LipidSoft™ Lite 50g
50g means how many % of the recipe, or you can inform as the amount of the formula that can be mixed because the formula has Informed as % for new formula The reason why members want to switch from using Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide It is SPF Protect Ultra for what reason?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby isandee » Tue May 22, 2018 7:13 am

Hello, add about 25% more. (Make sunscreen at 200 grams) 2 reasons to change the substance because I think SPF Protect Ultra™ II should be easier to mix. But really I want to use titanium dioxide. Because it is a physical sunscreen that is not expensive. Please help the team to give advice. Thank you ^^
isandee

Postby isandee » Tue May 22, 2018 7:16 am

[quote="isandee"]Hello! 1 add about 25% more (Make sunscreen at 200 grams) 2 reasons to change the substance because I think SPF Protect Ultra™ II should be easier to mix. Because last time before adding the softener, it was quite viscous, but I really want to use titanium dioxide with zig oxide. Because it is a physical sunscreen that is inexpensive. Please help the team to give advice. Thank you ^^
isandee

Postby staff » Thu May 24, 2018 11:09 am

Hello,
If I want to adjust the formula to be easy to wash off, not waterproof, but not greasy. and can cover the skin but giving lightness
Learn to recommend modifying the formula as follows: 1 Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid 20% 2 Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid - 10 g 8% warm all together with 70 degree heat, part 2, remaining water Phenoxyethanol SA 1% Satin Cream Maker 0.5 % if you want to help cover After mixing according to the original procedure Got the cream, can add BB Micro Silk tested at 3% into the cream. Blend well if you find that the formula is too dry. Can customize the oil part by adding Dimethicone (Very Light/5, Low-Odor) Tested at 5%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby isandee » Thu May 24, 2018 8:44 pm

Thank you :D
isandee

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development