Cosmetics Formulation Development

มีปัญหากับการสร้างเนื้อเจลค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I have a problem with creating a gel texture.

Postby dew-everything » Fri May 18, 2018 5:39 pm

Formula ผลัดเซลล์ผิว with Mandelic Acid generate meat It's a gel and it's a gel. but when applied on the skin It's full of small gel-like textures, ingredients and procedures. Size: 50 g. Water Mandelic Acid 3% (1.5g.) Sodium Bicarbonate Pro Polymer 2% (first time use 1% but can't create gel) (1g.) Mild Preserved Eco 1% (0.50g.) 1.Water, Mandelic Acid วัดค่า pH get PH 1 2. Add Sodium Bicarbonate Adjust until PH value 5 3 .Add สารสร้างเนื้อเจล Pro Polymer **At this stage, there is a problem. It has been blended for a long time. It is a viscous gel. already But the gel texture tested It is still a small gel pellet when applied on the skin. How should I fix it?** Thank you.
dew-everything

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I have a problem with creating gel texture.

Postby staff » Sun May 20, 2018 9:51 pm

Hello, I recommend you to edit 2 ways. 1. Change the process of creating gel texture. from the original creation of the gel texture in the last step Let's move to create the gel texture in the first step first. Then mix the other steps [to divide the water 70% to create the gel texture and the other 30% to mix Mandelic Acid , Sodium Bicarbonate Then the back water Come add it to the gel] or 2. Change from Pro Polymer to AnyGel which will be able to withstand electrolyte from Sodium Bicarbonate is better [also creating gel texture. If done in the first step will be easier Do it in the last step]
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development