Cosmetics Products Analysis

รบกวนดูส่วนประกอบของสบู่อาบน้ำตัวนี้ให้ด้วยค่ะ

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Please look at the ingredients of this bath soap for me.

Postby ponkertes » Tue May 22, 2018 2:55 pm

Hello team The components are as follows. Ingredients:Aqua,Sodium Cocoampnoacetate,Sodium Myreth Sulfate, Lauryl Glucoside ,Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Coco-Glucoside , sodium benzoate ,Glycol Distearate, glycerin , Sodium Salicylate , Polyquaternium-10 ,PEG-200 Hydrogeneted Glyceryl Palmate,Diammonium Citrate,Sodium Acetate, used this bath soap. My favorite by-product is Makes the hair at the hidden spots softer. So I want to know that 1 of all the components Is there anything that makes the hair softer? Or that healthy skin makes the hair softer. 2 If you want a shower cream like this. Disturbing the team to recommend substances that must be substituted with me in the event that some substances are copyrighted to him or Use the substances that the shop has to replace the 3 structures of the hair and the hair at the hidden point. Is it very different? Can I use substances that nourish the hair to nourish the hair as well? 4 Please disturb the team. Introducing the steps and ingredients of the shampoo to nourish the hair in the hidden spots to be soft and not stiff. Thank you very much in advance :D
ponkertes

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please take a look at the ingredients of this bath soap.

Postby staff » Mon May 28, 2018 11:11 pm

Hello, hair in the area like hair There are 2 ways to find it hard or dry. 1. Choose สารชะล้าง mild, and/or 2. Use a mixture hair conditioning helps to thin the coating to make it soft and smooth. For the formula in question. Maybe try as follows: Cond-Foam™ 10% Lauryl Glucoside 5% Coco Glucoside 3% EasyThick 1-3% (use according to Thickness level of the desired shampoo texture) Phenoxyethanol SA 0.5% ( สารกันเสีย ), water, the rest Complete 100% วัดค่า pH and add a weak acid like Citric Acid to adjust the pH. in the range of 5-6
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby ponkertes » Tue May 29, 2018 10:13 am

Thank you very much :D
ponkertes

Postby ponkertes » Thu May 31, 2018 10:44 am

Hello team I have questions as follows: 1 in the category hair conditioning ซิลิโคน help nourish my hair or not? Or coating the hair to be soft, smooth, not tangle only 2 Poly conditioner Pro (400m Pa.s) Help with How do I nourish my hair? or coated to be soft and smooth only And if you want to add to the recipe that the team recommends You can put it in 0.5-2.0% right? And is it appropriate? 3 Panthenol ( Vitamin B5 ) Extractlite, I understand that it helps to nourish the hair, right? If so, can add 0.5-1%, right? The substance that helps to nourish the hair that matches the formula with me. Thank you team
ponkertes

Postby ponkertes » Thu May 31, 2018 1:20 pm

I have more questions. 4 If you enter สารกันเสีย such as Phenoxyethanol SA and this substance expires on 10/ 2019 I want to know that cosmetics that contain this substance will expire on the same date, which is 10/2019, right? 5 according to the formula that the team has provided. Let's list the order of the mixing steps. Mix the ingredients 1-4 together and then วัดค่า pH and then add a weak acid which is Citric Acid and when the ph value is adjusted to be between 5-6, the last order is to add Phenoxyethanol , right? with that Do I have to mix it with 1-4? How? Thanks again to the staff :D
ponkertes

Postby ponkertes » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:30 am

The main purpose of this shampoo is to clean the hidden spots. and nourish the hair in that area
ponkertes

Postby staff » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:53 am

Hello
in the category hair conditioning ซิลิโคน helps nourish hair as well. or not Or coating the hair to be soft, smooth, not tangle only
Coat the hair to be soft and not tangle only
Poly conditioner Pro (400m Pa.s) Can you help me with nourishing my hair? or coated to be soft and smooth only And if you want to add to the recipe that the team recommends You can put it in 0.5-2.0% right? And is it appropriate?
Coat the hair to be soft and tangle-free only. Try it at 0.5% first. 1-2% level is considered high and will be suitable for dry and damaged hair. If normal hair is used at a low level. That's enough
Panthenol ( Vitamin B5 ) Extractlite, I understand that it helps to nourish the hair, right? If you can add 0.5-1%, is it possible? ***Please advise the team. The substance that helps to nourish the hair that matches the formula
helps nourish the hair. But it doesn't make my hair soft and smooth. (which is reversed with ซิลิโคน or Poly-Conditioner) can use 0.5-1.0% but for normal hair 0.5% is enough. Using it at a high level has a chance of making it gooey.
if put สารกันเสีย such as Phenoxyethanol SA and this substance expires on 10/2019. There is a mixture of this substance, it will expire on the same date, which is 10/2019, right?
No, the expiration date is mentioned. It is the end of the manufacturer's warranty, usually the actual age of the substance. It will be longer than that 1-2 years for the production of finished products. Usually it is set at 2 years from the date of manufacture, subject to the conditions. that the formula is used สารกันเสีย at sufficient level. and the formula is stable (i.e. not classify)
5 according to the formula given by the team Let's list the order of the mixing steps. Mix the ingredients 1-4 together and then วัดค่า pH and add a weak acid which is Citric Acid and when the ph value is adjusted to be between 5-6, the last order is to add Phenoxyethanol right?
, add the ingredients to the water. Stir gently to dissolve together. Then add acid to adjust the pH for สารกันเสีย will Fill in the first step Or the last step?
The main purpose of this shampoo is to clean the hidden spots. And nourish the hair in such areas
Hidden spots will have a slightly lower pH than the skin. If this formula focuses on cleaning hidden spots, adjust the pH to 4.5, not 5-6, and should not be lower than 4 (the most suitable is 4.2-4.5).
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis