Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสารสกัดที่ใช้กับสบู่อะมิโน

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the extract used for Amino soap.

Postby penguinmoonoi » Tue May 22, 2018 5:33 pm

Ask about additional extracts that can be added to Amino soap base if you want to add extracts in the anti-wrinkle group. Restore skin structure, whiten, redness and suitable for sensitive skin. I don't know if anyone has any recommendations? Due to the use of high heat, about 80-90 degrees Celsius to grow the base, I don't know which extracts are resistant to this heat. If I'm in the wrong category, I'm sorry. Thank you very much.
penguinmoonoi

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about the extract used for Amino soap.

Postby penguinmoonoi » Thu May 24, 2018 8:43 am

[quote="penguinmoonoi"]Inquire about additional extracts that can be added to Amino soap base if needed. Restore skin structure, whiten, redness and suitable for sensitive skin. I don't know if anyone has any recommendations? Due to the use of high heat, about 80-90 degrees Celsius to grow the base, I don't know which extracts are resistant to this heat. If I'm in the wrong category, I'm sorry. Thank you very much
penguinmoonoi

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Inquire about the extract used for Amino soap.

Postby staff » Mon May 28, 2018 10:14 pm

Hello, usually if it's a normal bar of soap. such as glycerin soap will have a high alkalinity and had difficulty adding any active ingredients to the formula due to alkalinity. will destroy the quality of most of the active ingredients, resulting in quality loss. But for bar soap made from amino acids, the pH value is close to neutral. Or maybe it's a weak acid. which has no problem with any ingredient You can add ingredients to the recipe. for other problems which members have questions in the heat Many ingredients Able to withstand high temperatures of 80-90 degrees, members can check. Each ingredient by clicking on "Technique" on that ingredient page will show "heat resistance" how much can be tolerated. Choose a mixture that can withstand 80 degrees (which the real mix can use 90 degrees for a short period of time, that's fine). Another issue that is important and members must consider is the expected performance. When the ingredients are in contact with the skin for a short time Members must not forget that skin cleansing formula It washes off the skin in less than 30 seconds, which means the active ingredient only works for a very short time. Although not all ingredients need to be absorbed into the skin over time. But there are very few items. that can act so fast And most of the time this group is usually AHA , BHA , PHA (hydroxy acids group)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development