Cosmetics Formulation Development

ช่วยดูสูตร โลชั่นสูตรน้ำ ให้หน่อยครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Can you help me see the formula for the water-based lotion?

Postby gana41193 » Wed May 23, 2018 8:03 am

want to make a water-based lotion that enhances moisture mainly Can this formula be mixed? Or is there any substance that needs to be reduced, added, or incompatible? My skin type is normal-slightly oily. Please suggest me. Ingredients 1. Sodium PCA 50% 4% 2. Sodium Lactate Plus 4% 3. Hydro-Urea ® Liquid 3% 4. Hydro Protein 1% 5. Creatine 100 1% 6. Snail Secretion 5% 7. PolyGlutamic Acid (Low Molecule Weight) 0.45% 8. Soy Extract (Isoflavones / Genistein) 5% 9. MOIST72 ? 1% 10. Natural PHA (Gluconolactone) 0.6 % 11. Ectoine (Ectoin) 1% 12. Double Hyaluron Liquid 3% 13. Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 1% 14. Rose Petal Water The rest and ask for more information as follows Yes. 1. Because of the substance I chose. are all water soluble substances. But I'm not sure if some substances Do I have to put in order before-after? 2. If I don't want to use it. Urea ( Hydro-Urea ® Liquid) Which substitute can I use? Urea Can I? For the efficiency of the complete substance. according to this message ("Recommended to use with Sodium PCA and Sodium Lactate for efficiency. for maximum hydration This is because all three substances are important in the Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF), which occurs naturally under perfect skin"). disturb me
gana41193

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me find the formula for the water-based lotion.

Postby staff » Sat May 26, 2018 9:43 pm

Hello, for normal-slightly oily skin. If this formula is developed for use during the day Please remove the following items from the formula. Because it will cause gooey. Hydro Protein Soy Extract (Isoflavones / Genistein) and please reduce the proportion of the items as follows Down at least half. 1. Sodium PCA 50% 4% 2. Sodium Lactate Plus 4% 6. Snail Secretion 5%, the rest is appropriate. All ingredients are directly soluble in water. Gradually add each item to the water. Stir or blend gently to dissolve together
2. If I don't want to use Urea ( Hydro-Urea ® Liquid) What substitute can I use? Urea can some for the efficiency of the complete substance according to this message ("Recommended to use with Sodium PCA and Sodium Lactate for efficiency. for maximum hydration This is because all three substances are important in the Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF), which occurs naturally under perfect skin").
If you're uncomfortable using a group ingredient Urea to cut it out. Sodium PCA , Sodium Lactate also able to work on their own and effectively Especially when the member's skin is not dehydrated or moisturized. no problem at all
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development