Cosmetics Formulation Development

slim coffee มี caffeine อยู่ในรูปสารผสมหรือสารเดี่ยว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Slim coffee contains caffeine in the form of a mixture or a single substance.

Postby jn_andy » Mon May 28, 2018 7:26 am

Make anti cellulite body cream and add Slim Coffee also, notify me that there is Coffee extract according to MSDS provided by the company But I didn't pass because the FDA said "In receiving the word “ANTI-CELLULITE” will only be notified if the formulation contains substances such as (1) caffeine (2) Carnitine (3) Xanthine (4) Methylsilanol mannuronate (5) Sodium mannuronate methylsilanol" I break down caffeine 33% in Slim Coffee 100% but when I notified the FDA again, it didn't pass again for the following reasons. "In the formula it states that there caffeine According to the criteria for determining production of cosmetics with caffeine is an ingredient. caffeine is a mixture. or single substance If it's in the form of a mixture, tell me what substance it's mixed with." Please advise.
jn_andy

From thanks :: 5 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: slim coffee contains caffeine in the form of a mixture or a single substance.

Postby staff » Mon May 28, 2018 10:47 pm

Hello Slim-Coffee is considered as Mixtures due to the extraction of coffee In which the extract obtained from the extraction of coffee will have caffeine is the component. and there are other substances in it Not a single substance. However, to clarify this with the FDA may be quite difficult. Must have a variety of documents including the consideration of the FDA based on other supporting information product model including the consideration of the officials The team therefore recommended may choose to use other methods such as using the ingredients in (2) Carnitine (3) Xanthine (4) Methylsilanol mannuronate (5) Sodium mannuronate methylsilanol The company sells (2) , (4) . You can ask for more information from customer relations care@myskinrecipes.com
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development