Cosmetics Formulation Development

ได้ลองทำโลชั่นทาผิวกายแล้ว อยากสอบถามค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I have tried body lotion. I want to ask

Postby modtanoy21 » Tue May 29, 2018 6:50 pm

Body lotion formula made in. A. Water part 1. DI Water 30 % 2. Rose Water (Rosa Damascena) 30 % 3. Double Hyaluron Liquid 3 % 4. Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) 2 % 5. Natural Moisturizing Amino Acids 5 % 6. TreMoisture™ (Trehalose) 3 % 7. Poly-Protect ( Hydrolyzed Sclerotium Gum ) 1 % 8. Safe-B3 4 % 9. GlucoBright 4 % 9. BaicaVital 3 % B oil part 1. Avocado Oil (refired) 3.9% 2. Grape Seed Oil 4 % 3. Vitamin E (Tocopheryl) 0.1 % 4. Cerasoft™ (Synthetic Ceramide) 2 % 5 . SKIN-DEFENSE V 1 % 6. Luxury Cream Maker 3 % C สารกันเสีย 1. Mild Preserved Eco™ (Ethylhexylglycerin) 1% is made and the texture is thickened. It's like butter cream, but when applied on the skin, it gets sticky and gooey like sweating all the time. So it doesn't feel good on the skin. And I feel that it doesn't absorb into the skin. But when I wash off the lotion, it's good. Because usually, when washing your hands, you must hurry to apply lotion. Otherwise your hands will be very dry. But this lotion formula washes hands and the skin is not dry. The skin will still be soft and smooth. I want to ask - how can I fix the sticky and sticky of the lotion? Because I can't follow sunscreen lotion at all. I want it to be painted When rubbed the skin, the skin is smooth and smooth. - This will allow the lotion to absorb into the skin well. How can I do it? - If you want the lotion to be a little thicker than this. What should I do? I wish I had time to spread the lotion on my skin and spread it easily. Thank you very much.
Attachments
S_8034910807507.jpg
S_8034910807507.jpg (43.95 KiB) Viewed 2708 times
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I have tried body lotion. I want to ask

Postby modtanoy21 » Wed May 30, 2018 11:45 am

The above question is cancelled. I would like to ask again. - When using the lotion on the first day. The cream is normal. It is also not difficult to spread on the skin. It's a bit sticky and absorbs slowly, but the skin looks moisturized. - After the 2nd day of use, the texture of the lotion is a bit sticky and it's very difficult to blend on the skin. It hardly spreads on the skin at all. I applied it on my skin and this time it was dry, not sticky, not sticky, not hydrating at all. After a while, it will become white flaky. It's full. The more you rub, the more it comes off. It's because Poly-Protect ( Hydrolyzed Sclerotium Gum ) or not? - How can I modify the formula? The texture of the lotion is not matte. Spreads easily on the skin, absorbs easily, remains hydrated on the skin, thank you very much.
Attachments
S_8038243727644.jpg
S_8038243727644.jpg (111.66 KiB) Viewed 2692 times
modtanoy21

Postby touchzhakornxx » Thu May 31, 2018 3:51 am

- How can I fix the stickiness of the lotion? Because I can't follow sunscreen lotion at all. I want it to be painted When rubbed the skin, the skin is smooth and smooth. Answer: Because there are too many ingredients. If you want a good creamy texture There should be at least 60% of the water content in the formula - this will allow the lotion to penetrate the skin well. How can I do that? Answer: Add a soft and smooth substance such as Isododecane 5% or Cyclomethicone 5% - If you want the lotion to be a little thicker What should I do? I want time to spread the lotion on the skin and spread easily. Answer : Cut off the excess ingredients from the formula. Follow the steps 1 and 2. The texture will be lighter and easier to absorb. If you still feel thick may have to change the bass Luxury Cream Maker out, change to other type of base instead, suggest to the team. The work helps to adjust the formula by telling the needs of how to nourish the skin or have skin problems. Thank you.
This answer received thanks from: nid.544595staffmodtanoy21
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
touchzhakornxx

From thanks :: 118 Times

Postby staff » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:36 am

Hello, the study team provides more information. The nature of the area that members have reported The coagulation is likely caused by the dissolution of Poly-Protect may also use Poly-Protect in volume too high I don't know what equipment the members use for spinning and in the water part. that are mixed together When mixed together (Before mixing it with other parts) What does the water part look like? Is it good or not? Is there any lump in the meat?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby modtanoy21 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 am

- Use Poly-Protect 1% - Use human hands - The appearance of the water part is thick gel. It's like jelly. When mixed in parts cream maker The texture was very thick. until I couldn't make people at all - but I tried a new mix without adding Poly-Protect lotion can be used normally. The cream is smooth as usual. Apply on the skin and not flaky, not greasy, but I want to ask. that if you want the cream to be more slippery in applying on the skin Easy to apply and spread cream Which substance do I need to help? Thank you very much.
modtanoy21

Postby staff » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:15 pm

Hello
If you want the cream to be more slippery to apply on the skin Easy to apply and spread cream Which substance should I use to help?
disturbing members Click to see the list Ingredients in this category are as shown in the picture.
2018-06-13_13-14-29.jpg
2018-06-13_13-14-29.jpg (369.5 KiB) Viewed 2617 times
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development