Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนปรึกษาก่อนสั่งค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please consult before ordering.

Postby mycat.kun » Wed May 30, 2018 1:09 pm

Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5% GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4% Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) (Ultra- Fine) 15% Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopherol) 2% Pro Polymer™ (Gel Maker) 0.5% Water 73% Does this formula work? Can it be combined with the two formulas below? The team recommends the formula divided into 2 formulas. 1. Skin nourishing formula for healthy skin. Balance the oily skin Water to 100% Vitamin B3 5% GlucoBright 4% Zinc PCA 1% help ลดความมันผิว L-Carnitine 3% help ลดความมันผิว Pro Polymer 1% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Calendula Extract 5% 2. Formula ละลายสิวอุดตัน Water to 100% Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) 4% BioSulphur™ 5% (instead of Ichthammol with a similar function but with higher efficiency) Pro Polymer 1% Mild Preserved Eco 1%
mycat.kun

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please consult before ordering

Postby mycat.kun » Wed May 30, 2018 2:01 pm

mycat.kun

Postby mycat.kun » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:22 am

I didn't see the answer. Choose to answer only some people?
mycat.kun

Please check the ingredients.

Postby mycat.kun » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:03 am

Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5% GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4% Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) (Ultra- Fine) 15% Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopherol) 2% Pro Polymer™ (Gel Maker) 0.5% Water 73% Can this formula work? Can it be combined with the two formulas below? The team recommends the formula divided into 2 formulas. 1. Skin nourishing formula for healthy skin. Balance the oily skin Water to 100% Vitamin B3 5% GlucoBright 4% Zinc PCA 1% help ลดความมันผิว L-Carnitine 3% help ลดความมันผิว Pro Polymer 1% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Calendula Extract 5% 2. Formula ละลายสิวอุดตัน Water to 100% Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) 4% BioSulphur™ 5% (instead of Ichthammol with a similar function but with higher efficiency) Pro Polymer 1% Mild Preserved Eco 1% mycat.kun
mycat.kun

Postby staff » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:13 pm

Hello, I'm sorry. Staff reply in order of posts. Sorted from the last post. If a member has updated any message in the thread, such as an additional post, the post will be sorted on the first page.
Vitamin C This type of Vitamin C cannot be used in this formula. The limitation is stated in the product description: it cannot be dissolved in water for a long time. due to deterioration in quality and incompatible with Safe-B3
Hi-EGCG™ (Green Tea Extract) This can bring Can you put it in the formula below? 1. Skin nourishing formula for healthy skin. Balance the oily skin Water to 100% Vitamin B3 5% GlucoBright 4% Zinc PCA 1% help ลดความมันผิว L-Carnitine 3% help ลดความมันผิว Pro Polymer 1% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Calendula Extract 5%
can do this? This recipe can be mixed. Because the team does not have information about the skin of the members. can therefore answer only in formula compatibility and the possibility of mixing the formula. whether this formula is suitable for your skin and skin problems of members or not
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby mycat.kun » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:43 am

Please suggest vit c that can match the formula too. I want to use it with my body and face, the problem is My arms and legs are dark from the sun and quite dry, but I don't like the sticky feeling. The facial skin is for clarity in reducing redness and dark spots from acne.
mycat.kun

Postby mycat.kun » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:44 am

[quote="mycat.kun"]Please suggest vit c that can be compatible with the formula too. I want to use it with my body and face, the problem is My arms and legs are dark from the sun and quite dry, but I don't like the sticky feeling. As for the facial skin, it's for clarity in reducing redness and dark spots from acne
. My face has acne problems.
mycat.kun

Postby mycat.kun » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:58 am

Use extracts from ขมิ้น instead of vit c ? Is it good or not?
mycat.kun

Postby staff » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:42 pm

Hello, if you are a new member and want to use group ingredients. Vitamin C The team recommends trying it out. stabilized vitamin c The formula is a finished product. You don't have to (and can't) add more ingredients. In the event that the member want to mix by yourself and the formula contains water, must select Vitamin C instead of ascorbic acid Example Vitamin C in other formats that can be in the water formula, e.g. Ethyl Ascorbic acid , AA2G , Perfect-C
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development