Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนผู้รู้ช่วยตรวจสอบBHA GEL หน่อยครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help me check BHA GEL.

Postby jaojomplon1990 » Thu May 31, 2018 2:41 am

Components as follows Salicylic Acid (normal type) 2% Isopentyldiol 40% Mandelic Acid 10% Calcium Pantothenate 3% Epigallocatechin Gallate 2% Jojoba Ester 5% Oil Natural Bisabolol 2% Phyto Glycyrrhetinic Acid 3% Dehydro Xanthan Gum 1% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Disodium EDTA 0.2% The question is 1.Solution BHA in isopentydiol in the above formula is this possible? or the team has suggestions Use another substance as a solvent. Can I mix 10% mandalic acid in the recipe? If so, what step should I mix it in? 3. At ph 4, will all components have stability issues? 4. If I use DI Water instead of normal water. I will cancel using Disodium EDTA ?
jaojomplon1990

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please someone with knowledge help me check BHA GEL.

Postby staff » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:13 am

Hello, the formula cannot be mixed. 1. Due to some ingredients such as Mandelic Acid , Calcium Pantothenate must be dissolved in water. If there is no water in the recipe The mixture is insoluble. and become powder or sediment in the formula 2. part of the oil Will not be able to get along with the water because there is no synchronization. or even if you want to synchronize It cannot be synchronized because Isopentyldiol is used. Isopentyldiol In high volume, any cream maker will not be able to synchronize. for the dissolution Salicylic Acid in Isopentyldiol Team The work thinks that it can't dissolve until stable, that is, in the short term, if used to help heat it should be able to dissolve, but in the long term, it is likely to precipitate.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development