Cosmetics Formulation Development

อยากทำเซรั่มบำรุงผิว ลดริ้วรอย ค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I want to make a serum to nourish the skin and reduce wrinkles.

Postby nid.544595 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:33 pm

I want to make a skin care serum ลดริ้วรอย l Skin type: I have oily skin, wrinkles according to age, enlarged pores. I don't know if I can use the formula as follows. 1. Silky Serum Base (Face/Eye) 35% 2. Wrinkle-Lax 0.5% 3. Lift-Now 3% 4. Safe-B3 ™ 4% 5. GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4% 6. Ethoxydiglycol 1% 7. Mild Preserved Eco™ 1% 8.water to complete 100% Mixing method A takes 2,3, 4,5 to mix with 8 people together, separated first. B Bring 6,7 to dissolve together. Combine B with A. Then mix the ingredients with 1 person until the serum is obtained. I don't know if this method is correct or not. What needs to be modified? And let me ask 2 more questions 1. Using Ethoxydiglycol 1% Solvent Mild Preserved Eco™ 1% can it be done? yes don't dare to put too much Because I see that it smells with it. 2. If you put น้ำหอม 0.5-1%, will there be separation? :roll:
nid.544595

From thanks :: 12 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I want to make a skin care serum to reduce wrinkles.

Postby staff » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:40 pm

Hello, using Silky Serum Base (Face/Eye) will need a blender. Manual manipulation can be difficult. I don't know if members have any tools to help spinning or not?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nid.544595 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:57 pm

I just went in and read the details of this product. Silky Serum Base (Face/Eye) He states that it is very important: in the process of adding water to the base. Serum To divide the filling into several parts. Add water little by little in the serum base. and people to match first So add the remaining water [in small increments]. Keep doing this until the water is completely filled. Avoid adding large amounts of water to the serum base at once. Because it will make it difficult for people to get along. except if there is a blender You can add water at once and blend for 5-10 minutes at low speed. 500 rpm So I think that it can be people with hands. by dividing the water into several parts and gradually adding To add water to each part, stir for a while until the meat is combined, then add more water.
nid.544595

Postby staff » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:59 pm

Hello, the mixing process is correct. The ingredients are suitable except Silky Serum Base please reduce to 20-25%, that's enough, using 35% is a lot. Too much
1.Using Ethoxydiglycol 1% Solvent Mild Preserved Eco™ 1% can it be done? don't dare to put too much Because I see that it smells
This recipe doesn't need to be added. Ethoxydiglycol is fine because Mild Preserved Eco will not Soluble in formula, but Silky Serum Base will help coordinate Mild Preserved Eco is included with the formula. So there is no need to dissolve it. น้ำหอม 0.5-1.0% no problem.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nid.544595 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:24 pm

thank you very much
nid.544595

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development