Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนปรับสูตรครีมสำหรับผิวแห้งให้หน่อยค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please adjust the cream formula for dry skin.

Postby patsuma » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:55 pm

From the original cream recipe below. Which raw materials can be used in web instead? I want to mix it into a cream by using my hands to use it as a night creme for very dry skin. and want to focus on using natural substances instead of synthetic mineral oil Ingredients Seaweed (Algae) Extract mineral oil glycerin isohexadecane Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Extract Microcrystalline Wax Lanolin Alcohol Sesame Seed Oil Eucalyptus Oil Magnesium Sulfate Sesame Seed Medicago sativa (alfalfa) seed powder Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Seedcake Prunus amygdulus dulcis (sweet almond) seed meal Sodium Gluconate Potassium Gluconate Copper Gluconate Calcium Gluconate Magnesium Gluconate Zinc Gluconate Paraffin Tocopheryl succinate Niacin Beta-carotene Decyl oleate Aluminum distearate Octyldodecanol Citric Acid Cyanocobalamin Magnesium Stearate Panthenol limonene Geraniol Linalool Hydroxycitronellal Citronellol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Methylchloroisothiazolinone methylisothiazolinone Alcohol denat . Fragrance (Parfum)
patsuma

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please adjust the formula for dry skin, please.

Postby staff » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:49 pm

Hello, if you want to mix it to be similar to the original recipe. The recipe requires heat to mix. I don't know if it's convenient or not. If it's not convenient, the team needs to adjust the formula so that it doesn't need to be heated. By the nature of the meat, it will be different. I don't know which member would you like to recommend?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby patsuma » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:33 pm

Thank you if you need heat to mix. What additional equipment is required? and does not affect some natural substances such as Wakame Extract performance degradation?
patsuma

Postby staff » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:04 am

Hello, if there is no oven that can control the temperature accurately. It must be heated in a water-bath manner. water-bath คลิ๊กที่นี่ คะ Ingredients that are not heat resistant. As informed by the member must be added to the formula in the last step that has reduced the heat So add and blend to match the main recipe meat.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby patsuma » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:12 am

Please ask for both recipes, but ask for a formula that doesn't mix the heat first.
patsuma

Postby staff » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:33 pm

Hello, I would like to inquire about the product name. and the texture of the formula of the product as informed by the formula because it was not found The formula contains water. The team is therefore confused whether the components that have been reported are complete or not. if complete Does this formula contain water? What is the texture of the product?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby patsuma » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:28 pm

I don't know either. I got the ingredients of the cream from finding it in the net. The texture is thick cream. Must be warm and opaque before applying to soften the texture before applying.
patsuma

Postby maigonix » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:57 pm

[quote="staff"]Hello! Learn to ask for the name of the product. and the texture of the formula of the product as informed by the formula because it was not found The formula contains water. The team is therefore confused whether the components that have been reported are complete or not. if complete Does this formula contain water? What does the texture of the product look like?
This recipe is Creme de la mer. They use Seaweed (Algae) Extract as a base which I think is difficult to unpack because the ingredients are secret. I don't know what kind of seaweed to use, how to ferment it, and what is the result of the fermentation?
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
maigonix

From thanks :: 3 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development