Haircare Recipes

ทำแชมพูสมุนไพร ปราศจาก SLS/SLEs

sharing your hair care recipes

Make herbal shampoo without SLS/SLEs

Postby alwayspetshop » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:45 am

Hello, I am interested in making kaffir lime herbal shampoo. It's just that there are a lot of kaffir lime leaves at home. But I want a formula that is SLS/SLES free, can you recommend a formula? And seeing that the bass without SLS has been out of the market for a long time, is there another one that can be replaced? If it happens, I will make many bottles to sell as well. Thank you very much.
alwayspetshop

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Make herbal shampoo without SLS/SLEs

Postby nutcha.14 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:57 pm

Disturbing admin too. I'm about to press order. but still can't decide
nutcha.14

From thanks :: 1 Times

Postby staff » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:35 pm

Hello, the product will arrive within 2 weeks. Other options that can provide good foaming. Good cleaning and no SLS/SLES such as SulFoam , Cond-Foam if you want to emphasize formula level cleanliness. For example, shampoo for athletes use Clarify-Wash
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nutcha.14 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:54 am

and if you want to put สารกันเสีย in shampoo because it is herbal juice. Which team would you recommend? Thank you.
nutcha.14

Postby nutcha.14 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:28 pm

If using this formula Can the team recommend it? How much will it be used??? - SulFoam ( Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate ) - Cocamidopropyl Betaine - glycerin - Lanolin - Poly conditioner E co - น้ำมันหอมระเหย - Phenonip® P4 (herbal juice) must disturb the team again. yes I'll be able to send an email to the order. thank you very much
nutcha.14

Postby nutcha.14 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:52 pm

I forgot the other one, the thickener too. I'm interested in the one [quote="nutcha.14"] if you want to use the following formula. Can the team recommend it? How much will it be used??? - SulFoam ( Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate ) -Cocomidopropyl Betaine - glycerin - Lanolin - Poly conditioner E co - น้ำมันหอมระเหย - Phenonip® P4 (herbal juice) must disturb the team again. I'll be able to send an email to the order. Thank you very much
and if you want a concentrate, pay attention to SugarThick too.
This answer received thanks from: k.skincare8960
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
nutcha.14

Postby staff » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:37 pm

Hello
and if you want to add สารกันเสีย in shampoo because it is herbal juice. Which team do you recommend?
The team warned the members in advance. about herbal juice which the team has no information on the methods obtained but to stabilize and infection control It will be quite difficult to do. สารกันเสีย is Phenonip® P4 Suggested use at 1.0% - SulFoam ( Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate ) 15-20% - Cocamidopropyl Betaine 10% - glycerin 3-5% - Lanolin I don't recommend it, there will be problems in synchronization with the formula. To enter Only a small amount (0.5%) - Poly conditioner Eco 1-5% Choose according to the level of conditioning required. - น้ำมันหอมระเหย 0.5-1.0% - Phenonip® P4 1% -water (herbal juice)
and If you want to increase the concentration, pay attention to SugarThick as well
can be used. By choosing to use the desired thickness of the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nutcha.14 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:19 am

Hello, your order has been sent via email ([#646371]). If we use primary and secondary cleaning agents as these How much quantity do you need? To get a shampoo that has the right foam, not very viscous - SulFoam ( Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate ) -Cocomidopropyl Betaine - Gluta-Clean ( Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate ) - Cond-Foam™ ( Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate , Liquid) - SugarThick - Phenoxyethanol SA - Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) and if we add extracts such as Tea Tree Oil (Water Soluble) ] Tea Tree Oil (Water Soluble) we need to put in volume. how much And do I need a solvent? thank you again
nutcha.14

Postby nutcha.14 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:26 am

bother a little more If we wash our hair and have acne along the hairline If using the substances listed here Will it reduce the occurrence? (that is, these substances gentle and kind Sulfate Free / paraben freee / No Silicone ) Thank you. very much
nutcha.14

Postby nutcha.14 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:43 pm

Please let the staff help you. Just as the ordered item arrived. But I'm not sure how many percentages I should use. Thank you.
nutcha.14

Next

Return to Haircare Recipes