Cosmetics Products Analysis

สอบถามสูตรเซรั่มใบบัวบกค่ะ

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Ask about the lotus leaf serum recipe.

Postby aom7979 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:43 pm

Hello, the formula below is from the webboard. I want to make a serum ใบบัวบก gave it to the tree and my daughter. Use it. Personally, I like it ใบบัวบก already in. Ask if I'm very new. If using the formula below will get serum That is not sticky and then absorbs into the skin quickly. I want to put it as follows. Can it be clear? Extract ใบบัวบก , I don't know if it's right? And it's Alpha Arbutin. My daughter is twenty years old. My mother is forty years old. All three of them. Will it affect my daughter's face? Will it be too much for his face? What do you want to do? And you and mom can use it, but there is ใบบัวบก mix it too. I want to add it to be fully active. Thank you very much Satit. That obtained on the webboard can be used, right? The mixing method is not different from cream or lotion. is the separation between the shores Silicone and the water side by mixing Warp Cream Maker on the side Silicone mix well first. Then slowly put the water part down. An example of the ratio between ซิลิโคน ซิลิโคน gel and water. with water as the main ingredient (Water contains more than 50% of the formula) 1. Cyclomethicone 20% ( Silicone is minor or less than 50% of the formula) 2. Silicone Gel 5% 3.Water 59.5% 6. Syn-Coll 3% 8. Warp Cream Maker™ 4% mix Cyclomethicone and Silicone Gel , then add Warp Cream Maker Stir well, separate into parts Silicone Then mix the water part (3-7) and mix the water part with the Silicone prepared until it becomes viscous become a serum The viscosity can be adjusted as needed by increasing or decreasing. Silicone Gel
aom7979

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask for Centella Asiatica Serum recipe.

Postby staff » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:33 am

Hello, members. Do you have equipment to help you ride? Like a blender in any form? Because Warp Cream Maker will have to use a blender in spinning to achieve synchronization and produce a creamy texture
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nid.544595 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:05 am

Let me ask you a question What is the mixture of 3-7 water? I can't see it. :?:
nid.544595

From thanks :: 12 Times

Postby staff » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:05 pm

Hello, please let me know the link of the post where the text is copied.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis