Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามค่าPHสูตร Vitamin C Silicone Serum

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about PH value, Vitamin C Silicone Serum formula

Postby nid.544595 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:33 pm

Just found the formula Vitamin C Silicone Serum that staff used to recommend. keep it Silicone Gel 60% Isododecane 20%-25% L-ascorbic acid Ultra-Fine 15-20% How to do it, you must follow it carefully. Because there are some tips. 1. Take L-ascorbic acid Ultra-Fine grind into Isododecane The point of this step is to try to crush L-ascorbic acid finely dispersed fine powder in Isododecane does not clump together. This step is very important. because if not detailed When we put it in Silicone Gel and it will clump together. 2. Slowly pour in Silicone Gel while we continue stirring the powder วิตามินซี most dispersible is from the steps mentioned I feel that the process is less and doesn't look as complicated as the other formulas. But I have some questions I would like to ask as follows: 1. Saying that the pH is between 2.0-4.0, how do we measure it? Measured when done which has a thick consistency, difficult to measure, with measurements during the lead L-ascorbic acid Ultra-Fine to grind with Isododecane which is more fluid 2.It should put Protec™ UV right? If you mix it with Isododecane right?
nid.544595

From thanks :: 12 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: PH value, Vitamin C Silicone Serum formula

Postby nid.544595 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:17 pm

Another question, we can enter isohexadecane instead of Isododecane Can you? Well, I see that this one is non-volatile and has the same properties. But I don't know if it will have any negative effect on L-ascorbic acid Ultra-Fine?
nid.544595

Postby staff » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:38 am

Hello,
1. The saying that the pH is between 2.0-4.0, how do we measure it? Measured when done which has a thick consistency, difficult to measure, with measurements during the lead L-ascorbic acid Ultra-Fine to grind with Isododecane which is more fluid than[/quote ] if need วัดค่า pH of this formula, members must be diluted in water. Then you can measure it. Because the formula does not contain water, the วัดค่า pH will not be able to do this.
2.You should put Protec™ UV in conjunction with you? If you mix it with Isododecane right?[/quote ] This isn't necessary, as this formulation is already very stable. But it is recommended that it be packed in a container that can protect the light well. Not packed in transparent, translucent packaging
One more question, we can add isohexadecane instead of Isododecane is that this one is non-volatile and has the same properties? But I don't know if it will have any negative effect on L-ascorbic acid Ultra-Fine or not
is it possible? no problem with Vitamin C L-ascorbic acid but the meat will be heavier. yes
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nid.544595 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:26 pm

thank you
nid.544595

Postby llerickll » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:48 pm

Learn more. 1. This formula does not contain water. so you don't have to wear สารกันเสีย right? ingredient Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopherol) 2% There shouldn't be any problems in the formula, right? Mix it with Isododecane Stir well before adding powder L-ascorbic acid down right? 3. If you want to avoid Silicone Gel will replace Silicone Gel 60% with LipidSoft™ Dry II 60% or LipidSoft™ Lite 60% I don't know if it's suitable for oily skin or if the staff has other ingredients to recommend? thank you very much
llerickll

From thanks :: 160 Times

Postby staff » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:21 pm

Hello
1. This recipe does not contain water. so you don't have to wear สารกันเสีย right?
That's right, but in practice If this formula is produced for sale may consider filling สารกันเสีย to make sure when the product is in the hands of the real user If there is moisture in the formula It won't be a problem.
2. If you add ingredients Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopherol) 2% There shouldn't be any problems in the formula, right? Mix it with Isododecane Stir well before adding powder L-ascorbic acid down, right?
can be separated because there is no helper to coordinate
3. If you want to avoid Silicone Gel will replace Silicone Gel 60% with LipidSoft™ Dry II 60% or LipidSoft™ Lite 60% I don't know if it's suitable for oily skin
Can be layered because there is no helper to coordinate
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby llerickll » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:30 am

Ask permission to ask more. 1. This formula Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) (Ultra-Fine) 15 % Isododecane 25% Silicone Gel 60% L-ascorbic acid is not dissolved in Isodocecane or in Silicone Gel , right? It's just distributed in the formula, right? Silicone Gel to LipidSoft™ Dry II the formula to Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) (Ultra-Fine) 15% Isododecane 25% LipidSoft™ Dry II 60% At first I thought Isododecane , which is a synthetic oil, is highly soluble in oil. LipidSoft™ Dry II Light Cream Maker or Satin Cream Maker can also combine oil. Only 20-25% should be used with LipidSoft™ Dry II 60% I don't know which help the staff recommend. thank you very much
llerickll

Postby staff » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:08 pm

Hello
1. This formula Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) (Ultra-Fine) 15% Isododecane 25% Silicone Gel 60% L-ascorbic acid is insoluble in Isodocecane. or in Silicone Gel right? It's just dispersed in the formula. Right?
That's right
2. if change from Silicone Gel to LipidSoft™ Dry II the formula to Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) (Ultra-Fine) 15% Isododecane 25% LipidSoft™ Dry II 60% At first I thought Isododecane , which is a synthetic oil, is highly soluble in oil. LipidSoft™ Dry II Light Cream Maker or Satin Cream Maker can blend oil. Only 20-25% should be used with LipidSoft™ Dry II 60% No, I don't know which binder the staff recommends.
Formula problem. this or if the formula is liquid Vitamin C Ultra-Fine will sleep on the bottom instead of spreading well in the formula. That's why it has to be used. Silicone Gel
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby austiname789 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:44 pm

Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) (Ultra-Fine) 15% Isododecane 25% LipidSoft™ Dry II 60% of the formula used Cyclopentasiloxane (Low-Odor Cyclomethicone ) or Dimethicone 1Secs instead of Isododecane 25% at the same %? Thank you.
austiname789

From thanks :: 11 Times

Postby llerickll » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:01 pm

[quote="austiname789"] Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) (Ultra-Fine) 15 % Isododecane 25% LipidSoft™ Dry II 60% from formula use Cyclopentasiloxane (Low-Odor Cyclomethicone ) or Dimethicone 1Secs instead of Isododecane 25% at the same %? Thanks
If the formula looks like this Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) (Ultra-Fine) 15% Isododecane 25% LipidSoft™ Dry II 60% problem is 1. Isododecane is probably insoluble. LipidSoft™ Dry II (waiting for staff to confirm) 2. Both substances do not have the same viscosity. Silicone Gel make powder L-ascorbic acid Settling, sleeping at the bottom of the container, the solution is to wait for the Staff to suggest. But I try to figure it out for myself. should use a substance that is both Emulsifier and thickener the two substances + thicken the powder วิตซี not settling. I don't know if there will be or not. Wait for the Staff.
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
llerickll

Next

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development