Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่อง เซรั่มใบบัวบก กับ สารอีกสองตัวค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about Centella Asiatica Serum and two other substances.

Postby aom7979 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:23 pm

Hello, from a young mother, forty years old, should go and ask on the page that is not the right place to ask for sure. So I ask again. Personally, I like ใบบัวบก because I used to bring fresh leaves. I put it on my face and I felt that my face was much clearer. So I want to use it myself. Now I have extract ใบบัวบก already, but I happened to read it on the webboard and was interested in growing meat like this. P.S. I haven't done it yet. Really newbie I want the serum to have three extracts ใบบัวบก Hyaluronic acid or hyaluronic acid and alpha arbutin are these three that help lift and tighten the skin, making the skin plump and full. water and whiter, is that correct? I don't know if this recipe my daughter in her twenties can use it or not. Can you use the meat according to the ใบบัวบก below? ใบบัวบก with extracts of these three, the serum is easily absorbed. Not sticky. And it still retains moisture in the skin layer. It can be used for both normal skin and oily skin. Thank you very much. The method of mixing is no different from cream or lotion. is the separation between the shores Silicone and water side by mixing Warp Cream Maker on the side Silicone mix well first. Then slowly put the water part down. An example of the ratio between ซิลิโคน ซิลิโคน gel and water. with water as the main ingredient (Water contains more than 50% of the formula) 1. Cyclomethicone 20% ( Silicone is minor or less than 50% of the formula) 2. Silicone Gel 5% 3.Water 59.5% 6. Syn-Coll 3% 8. Warp Cream Maker™ 4% mix Cyclomethicone and Silicone Gel , then add Warp Cream Maker Stir together, separate into parts Silicone Then mix the water part (3-7) and mix the water part with the Silicone until it becomes viscous become a serum The viscosity can be adjusted as needed by increasing or decreasing. Silicone Gel 13:26 Amy, the sample he gave me.
aom7979

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask about Centella asiatica serum and two other substances.

Postby staff » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:57 am

Hello Warp Cream Maker will need a blending tool, stirring. By hand, it will be difficult or the formula may not be compatible. Don't know, members have equipment. Or any tools to help spinning or not? If people by hand, the team will help adjust the recipe. To be able to people by hand for the formula used Warp Cream Maker According to the member, a few additional steps are to help Coordinating part of ซิลิโคน and water, stir the ซิลิโคน and then slowly add the water part a little at a time, keep going until it's all gone.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development