Cosmetics Formulation Development

อายุของส่วนประกอบครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

The age of the components

Postby khunchinz » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:52 am

I noticed that each component in different sizes In the box that indicates the size of the component for example Bisabolol 3g(syringe 60 days old)<<<Bisabolol Is this Bisabolol valid for 60 days before deterioration? If so, 100g cream mix It must be used up in 60 days (in practice, 50 creams gram I can use almost 3 month or over 60 Of course)...Please help the team explain. and if I mix various substances in the cream size 100 grams There is a possibility to use up to 4-5. a month or not, thank you
khunchinz

From thanks :: 22 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: age of components

Postby staff » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:05 am

Hello
Bisabolol 3g(syringe 60 days old)
60 days old here means the age of the packaging. Because the packaging is not designed to be used for a long time. After opening, it should be used within 60 days. However, if you want to keep it longer. May be packaged in a packaging that can preserve the mixture better (lightproof, airtight) for the life of the substance. which will be displayed on the web page with lot number, for example Bisabolol is currently "Expires:02/2020 (Lot: 3V3412 )" This age is the age that the manufacturer guarantees quality. that if there is any abnormality with this mixture before that time Will be able to claim to change the product.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development