Fragrance Formulation Development

เตรียม Orange Blossom (flower) Absolute

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

Prepare Orange Blossom (flower) Absolute.

Postby magreatly » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:27 am

Hello, MySkinRecipe team would like to ask about using Pure Essential Oil in skin care products. For example, I want to use Orange Blossom (flower) Absolute 10% (when diluted from 100 to 10. ) To mix in 0.1% serum - I would like to know how popular the preparation time is compared to 100 g of serum or how much is it? - If you use 0.1% concentration, you need to use Essential Oil How much is Essential Oil - Orange Blossom (flower) Absolute of bescents.com, where is the country of origin and how many % pure? I will calculate the correct order quantity, thank you very much.
magreatly

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Prepare Orange Blossom (flower) Absolute

Postby staff » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:29 pm

Hello,
- I would like to know if the preparation time is preferred compared to 100 g of serum or how much is it?
is always calculated as % no matter how much you mix it.
- if 0.1% concentration is used Essential Oil how much?
If the formula is 100g, multiply 0.1% by 100g, you will get 0.1g
- Orange Blossom (flower) Absolute of bescents.com, where does it come from and how many % is it pure?[ /quote] The product is 100% grade for the country of manufacture. Please inquire via customer relations care@bescents.com
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby magreatly » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:22 am

thank you
magreatly

Postby magreatly » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:49 pm

Orange Blossom (flower) Absolute is obtained by Solvent Extraction - in the purity of the product. Can it be used with facial care products? I've seen some say that it's popular to do. น้ำหอม - A bit grammatically before use, must destroy and make 100% stock first, thank you very much.
magreatly

Blend products

Postby magreatly » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:12 am

Hello, I would like to inquire about products in the Blend category of bescents - Blend products from bescents such as Neroli Fragrance Oil and Orange Flower Bouquet combine น้ำมันหอมระเหย 100% pure (Pure Essential Oil ) various types are mixed in the appropriate ratio according to the company's formula. or - a combination of น้ำมันหอมระเหย 100% authentic (Pure Essential Oil ) various types mixed with synthetic fragrance oil (Synthetic Essential Oil ) according to the appropriate ratio according to the company's formula. or -a combination น้ำหอม Synthetic ( Fragrance Synthetic) many types to mimic the real smell of nature. I don't know what kind of blend of bescents blend is. Blend of bescents can be used [color=#FF0000 ]Can you smell the skin care products[/color]? How many % safety and recommended level to use? Thank you very much.
magreatly

Postby staff » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:58 pm

Hello
I don't know what kind of blend of bescents Blend is. Can bescents Blend be used to scent facial products? How many safety and recommended levels are used? %
- The manufacturer didn't provide this information, sorry. - It's safe and can be used on the face for sure. Recommended at a level of not more than 1%
- in the purity of the product. Can it be used with facial care products? I've seen some say that it's popular to do. น้ำหอม
yes
- a gram before use, must be destroyed. Do you make 100% stock first?
Sorry, I don't understand the meaning of the members.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development