Re: Please help me analyze formula Before ordering the ingredients

Postby wealth289456 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:02 pm

Thanks to the Myskinrecipes team. It's very high
wealth289456

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Postby wealth289456 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:50 am

From this recipe The team adjusted it as follows. Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Pitera) complete 100% Horse Placenta 3% Safe-B3 3% RETINAT™ (Starfish Extract) 1.6% Cell-Energy™ Liquid ( Adenosine Liposome) 2% Pro Polymer 1% add Pro Polymer into Pitera , then blend or stir until smooth gel. Leave no agar lumps floating around and then add the ingredients. Blend or stir to dissolve together. This formula can be used on both the face and eyes, but to reduce bags under the eyes, you may need to use REGU®-AGE or maybe choose Glycosaminoglycans Complex more in the formula. (added in the last step Blend or stir to mix with the gel.)
Myskinrecipes team. If you want to be effective in treating melasma as well. What ingredients must be added? And how many percentages should I put? Thank you very much
wealth289456

Postby wealth289456 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:15 pm

Please disturb Myskinrecipes team too. I want to try making liquid soap for myself. Please ask for the formula as follows. - Liquid soap formula with bath and skin care in the body. (Please tell me the mixing process) :P - Liquid soap or gel formula for facial cleansing with built-in nourishment. (Please tell me the mixing process) :P (both formulas for sensitive skin) Thank you very much :)
wealth289456

Postby staff » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:55 pm

Hello
Team Myskinrecipes. In this recipe that the team recommends. If you want to be effective in treating melasma as well. What ingredients must be added? And how many percentages do I have to put?
recommend Tranexamic Acid 3% **Can irritate the skin if it's sensitive, easily irritated. Recommended to try at 1.5% first**
- liquid soap formula with nourishing skin in the body. (Please tell me the mixing process) :P - Liquid soap or gel formula for facial cleansing with built-in nourishment. (Please tell me the mixing process) :P (both formulas for sensitive skin)
can use Sulfate Free Shampoo Base All can be done by choosing a high-low usage rate. According to the area of skin used, for example, if used to clean the face, may be used at 15% and body at 25-30%.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby wealth289456 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:08 am

Thank you very much.
wealth289456

Postby wealth289456 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:05 pm

Thank you for the recipe from the team. Myskinrecipes Very recommended I have tried to do it. The gel came out perfectly fine. But when applied on the face, it feels very sticky. And the gel takes more than 5 minutes to be absorbed into the skin. By bringing your face to blow with a fan :cry: How do I fix this? Feel free to ask for advice. Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Pitera) complete 100% Horse Placenta 3% Safe-B3 3% RETINAT™ (Starfish Extract) 1.6% Cell-Energy™ Liquid ( Adenosine Liposome) 2% Pro Polymer 1% Glycosaminoglycans Complex 1.5% GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4% (add this Go in because the Myskinrecipe website has written a recommendation that it should be used with Safe-B3 Thank you very much :D
wealth289456

Postby wealth289456 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:11 pm

I'm sorry Glycosaminoglycans Complex added 3% not 1.5%
wealth289456

Postby staff » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:15 pm

Hello, this is because the formula uses a large amount of active ingredients and no ingredients have been used to act as a emollient or adjust to smooth To reduce the gooey, if accepted. Silicone , the team recommended to add Silicone Gel (Ultra Clear) into the formula at a starting rate of 5% from the original formula. don't have to leave Let's fill it up. and blended or stirred to match the recipe (The formula will become white cream) If you do not accept the use LipidSoft Dry II rate 5% (mix with the same method above)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby wealth289456 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:51 am

This is due to the fact that the formula contains a large amount of active ingredients and has not been used as an active ingredient. emollient or adjust to smooth To reduce the gooey, if accepted. Silicone , the team recommends adding Silicone Gel (Ultra Clear) into the formula at a starting rate of 5% based on the original formula. don't have to leave Let's fill it up. and blended or stirred to match the recipe (The formula will become white cream) If you do not accept the use LipidSoft Dry II rate 5% (mix with the same method above)
Thank you very much for the recommendation. I will try to mix it according to the instructions :D
wealth289456

Ask how to mix different substances.

Postby wealth289456 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:34 pm

Example: Ask how to mix various substances. Pure Aloe Vera Gel 75.5% Pro Vitamin B5 5 % GlucoBright 4 % Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 2 % Tranexamic Acid 3 % Allantoin 0.5% Encapsulated Salicylic Acid 4 % Alpha Arbutin 2 % Licorice Root Extract ( Licochalcone A 1%) 0.5% Centella Asiatica Extract 1.5% Phospholipid 2 % would like to help recommend too that the method and process of mixing this recipe have to do Which substances must be mixed before or after? And I want to know if the active ingredients in this formula are too much or too little. If more or less, please adjust the formula as well. thank you very much
wealth289456

PreviousNext

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development