Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยวิเคราะห์สูตรให้ด้วยค่ะ ก่อนทำการสั่งซื้อส่วนผสม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Re: Please help me analyze formula Before ordering the ingredients

Postby wealth289456 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:12 pm

Purified Water 94.00% Aloe Vera (Actives Extract) 10:1) *3.00% Pro Polymer 1.50% Phenoxyethanol ( สารกันเสีย ) 1.00% Lactic Acid Adjust pH at 5-6 0-1%. Please ask how to mix. Pure Aloe Vera Gel what to mix before and after. How is it correct? Well, I tried to mix it myself. but not successful :cry: Please ask for knowledge.
This answer received thanks from: payongja2499
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
wealth289456

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me analyze formula Before ordering ingredients

Postby wealth289456 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:02 pm

Please ask for the skin care regimen used. Lactic Acid (AHA) 88% Thank you very much.
wealth289456

Postby staff » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:05 pm

Hello
Please inform members of the purpose of this formula. Due to the selection of several ingredients that can irritate the skin, including Tranexamic Acid , Encapsulated Salicylic Acid , Alpha Arbutin
Purified Water 94.00% Aloe Vera (Actives Extract 10:1) *3.00% Pro Polymer 1.50% Phenoxyethanol ( สารกันเสีย ) 1.00 % Lactic Acid adjust pH at 5-6 0-1% please ask Mixing method Pure Aloe Vera Gel and what to mix before and after. How is it correct? Well, I tried to mix it myself. but not successful :cry:
Using Pro Polymer at 1.5% is too high, suggest to reduce to 1.0%. By the mixing process, just add all the ingredients into the water, then add Pro Polymer and blend until gel is formed. If you want to adjust the pH, measure. last value and can fill Lactic Acid to adjust the value
Please ask for formula skin care used Lactic Acid (AHA) 88% Thank you very much[ /quote] Using AHA is ผลัดเซลล์ผิว The team recommends learning. For those who have never used AHA let select ingredients ผลัดเซลล์ผิว ชนิดที่ไม่ได้ระคายเคืองผิว added to the cream formula. or any skin lotion It will be a simple and safe alternative. Using AHA It can be irritating. If there is no expertise in controlling the use of
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby wealth289456 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:11 pm

Pure Aloe Vera Gel 75.5% Pro Vitamin B5 5 % GlucoBright 4 % Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 2 % Tranexamic Acid 3 % Allantoin 0.5% Encapsulated Salicylic Acid 4 % Alpha Arbutin 2 % Licorice Root Extract ( Licochalcone A 1%) 0.5% Centella Asiatica Extract 1.5% Phospholipid 2 % Please inform members of the purpose of this formula. Due to the selection of several ingredients that can irritate the skin, including Tranexamic Acid , Encapsulated Salicylic Acid , Alpha Arbutin
is the Active ingredient purchased from Myskinrecipes. There are still left. So let's try to put them together. And ask the experts to see if they can be combined into such a formula or not. I want to make my family use it too. The substances that I ordered and still have left now are as follows. Aloe Vera Extract (อัตราสกัด 10:1 FullAssay™) Papaya Enzyme (Papain) Calcium Hydroxide (99% / Food Grade) Disodium EDTA GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) Goat Milk Powder (Preservative-Free) Lactic Acid (AHA) 88% Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate / retinol palmitate) Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3 Tranexamic Acid Phenoxyethanol (Extra Low Phenol) Phospholipid Ethoxydiglycol Alpha Arbutin (Switzerland) Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A 1%) Witch Hazel Lanolin Natural WhiteCumin™ 2x ( สารสกัดขมิ้น ) Avocado Oil (Refined) Tamanu Oil (Pure Virgin) Sweet Almond Oil (Refined) Sweet Almond Oil (Refined) Rose Hip Oil (Chile Passion Fruit Seed Oil (Virgin) Grape Seed Oil (Refined) ] Grape Seed Oil (Refined) Squalane (Olive) Shea Butter (Ultra Soft) AnyGel™ Satin Cream MakerSilicone Gel (Ultra Clear) SiliSolve Plus™ (ประสานน้ำ-น้ำมัน-ซิลิโคน) Silky Serum Base Plus (Face/Eye Soy Lecithin (สร้างเนื้อครีมจากธรรมชาติ 100%) Luxury Cream Maker™ Milk Lotion Maker™ Glycerin Gel Glycerin (Vegetable) 99.5% I would like to ask for advice on what formula I can make. Because if you use it alone, it will take a long time to run out. And I feel happy to practice mixing cream :D Thank you very much.
wealth289456

Postby staff » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:49 am

Hello. Disturbing members. Please inform your skin type / skin problems. of each family member The team will help guide from the available ingredients
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby wealth289456 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:53 pm

The skin condition of each person in the family. Person 1. Oily skin with acne, large pores, wrinkles. Person 2. Combination skin, sensitive skin with blemishes, freckles and wrinkles. Person 3. Combination skin. I want a face type. white and white ลดริ้วรอย Person 4. Dry skin Person 5. Age 60up ;) I have combination skin, lots of freckles. and would like to have a formula for body lotion as well My skin condition is not very dry. Thank you very much
wealth289456

Postby staff » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:11 am

Hello, the team recommends from the ingredients that the members already have only, without adding any other ingredients. which may have limitations in terms of efficiency, which will be noted for me
Person 1. Oily skin, acne, large pores, wrinkles
Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3 ) 5% Phospholipid 2% Ethoxydiglycol 3% Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A 1%) 2% Papaya Enzyme (Papain) 0.5% Satin Cream Maker ™ 1.5% Phenoxyethanol (Extra Low Phenol) 0.5% Witch Hazel The rest is 100% [quote: 23ptdyo3] Person 2. Combination skin, sensitive skin, freckles and fine lines Waroi
Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3 ) 5% Tranexamic Acid 3% GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4% Alpha Arbutin (Switzerland) 2% Lactic Acid (AHA) 88% 1% Papaya Enzyme (Papain) 0.5% WhiteCumin™ 2x ( สารสกัดขมิ้น ) 3% Phenoxyethanol (Extra Low Phenol) 0.5% AnyGel™ 0.5% Satin Cream Maker ™ 1.5% Phospholipid 2% Ethoxydiglycol 3% น้ำกลั่น the rest to complete 100%
People 3. Combination skin I want a white face. ลดริ้วรอย
use with formula 2
4th person dry skin
oil part Shea Butter (Ultra Soft) 15% Lanolin Natural 5% and choose any of the following oils combined not more than 10% Avocado Oil (Refined) Tamanu Oil (Pure Virgin) Sweet Almond Oil (Refined) Sweet Almond Oil (Refined) Rose Hip Oil (Chile) Passion Fruit Seed Oil (Virgin) Grape Seed Oil (Refined) Squalane (Olive) Milk Lotion Maker™ 4 % Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate / retinol palmitate) 0.5% Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) 0.5% Phospholipid 3% water Glycerin (Vegetable) 99.5% 5% Satin Cream Maker ™ 1.5% GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4% Safe-B3 3% Aloe Vera Extract (อัตราสกัด 10:1 FullAssay™) 2% Phenoxyethanol (Extra Low Phenol) 0.5% น้ำกลั่น the rest give Battle 100%
Person 5. Age 60up ;) Combination skin with lots of freckles
Can be used with formula 2 but may need to adjust more. Lactic Acid and Tranexamic Acid which may cause increased skin irritation during use. Must protect the skin from the sun. may use sunscreen products high efficiency Or maybe avoid going out in the sun?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby wealth289456 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:51 am

Thank you very much for recommending these 3 formulas and would like to ask for help teaching the mixing process of all 3 formulas. Thank you very much again.
wealth289456

Postby wealth289456 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:54 pm

I want to bother you to check if the mixing method is correct or not.
Person 1. Oily skin with acne, large pores, wrinkles 1. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3 ) 5% 2. Phospholipid 2% 3. Ethoxydiglycol 3% 4. Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A 1%) 2% 5. Papaya Enzyme (Papain) 0.5% 6. Satin Cream Maker ™ 1.5% 7. Phenoxyethanol (Extra Low Phenol) 0.5% 8. Witch Hazel complete the rest. 100%
The method for mixing this recipe is 8+1+2+3+4+5+6+7 According to the liver, is this correct?
Person 2. I have combination skin, sensitive skin, freckles and wrinkles. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3 ) 5% Tranexamic Acid 3% GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4% Alpha Arbutin (Switzerland) 2% Lactic Acid (AHA) 88% 1% Papaya Enzyme (Papain) 0.5% WhiteCumin™ 2x ( สารสกัดขมิ้น ) 3% Phenoxyethanol (Extra Low Phenol) 0.5% AnyGel™ 0.5% Satin Cream Maker ™ 1.5% Phospholipid 2% Ethoxydiglycol 3% น้ำกลั่น complete the rest. 100%
I really don't know how to mix this recipe. because there are both AnyGel and Satin Cream Maker :cry: Please let the team recommend the mixing method.
Person 4. Dry skin, oil part 1. Shea Butter (Ultra Soft) 15% 2. Lanolin Natural 5% and choose any of the following oils together not more than 10% 3. Avocado Oil (Refined) Tamanu Oil (Pure Virgin) Sweet Almond Oil (Refined) Sweet Almond Oil (Refined) Rose Hip Oil (Chile) Passion Fruit Seed Oil (Virgin) Grape Seed Oil (Refined) Squalane (Olive) 4. Milk Lotion Maker™ 4 % 5. Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate / retinol palmitate) 0.5% 6. Vitamin E ( Tocopheryl Acetate ) 0.5% 7. Phospholipid 3% water part 1. Glycerin (Vegetable) 99.5% 5% 2. Satin Cream Maker ™ 1.5% 3. GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4% 4. Safe-B3 3% 5. Aloe Vera Extract (อัตราสกัด 10:1 FullAssay™) 2% 6. Phenoxyethanol (Extra Low Phenol) 0.5% 7. น้ำกลั่น the rest to complete 100%[/quote ] Mixing method is: A part of oil bring 1 to warm to dissolve then +2+3+5+6+4 B part of water bring 7+3+4+5+1+2+6 then B gradually mix in A Disturbing the team and experts to help check that Am I doing the right mixing method?
wealth289456

Postby staff » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:02 pm

Hello,
How to mix this recipe is 8+1+2+3+4+5+6+7 According to the liver, is this correct?
Correct
The second person has combination skin, sensitive skin, freckles and wrinkles. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3 ) 5% Tranexamic Acid 3% GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4% Alpha Arbutin (Switzerland) 2% Lactic Acid (AHA) 88% 1% Papaya Enzyme (Papain) 0.5% WhiteCumin™ 2x ( สารสกัดขมิ้น ) 3% Phenoxyethanol (Extra Low Phenol) 0.5% AnyGel™ 0.5% Satin Cream Maker ™ 1.5% Phospholipid 2% Ethoxydiglycol 3% น้ำกลั่น The rest is 100% complete. I really don't know how to mix this formula. because there are both AnyGel and Satin Cream Maker :cry: Please advise the team on how to mix it
Add the ingredients to the water except Lactic Acid then add AnyGel Blend until gel is formed, then add Satin Cream Maker Blend until a thick gel is obtained and add Phospholipid Blend until creamy. Finally, add Lactic Acid little by little, blend well. Then add more until all are compatible. If during filling Lactic Acid found too much liquid, add AnyGel A little more 0.1-0.5%, adjust according to the appropriate rate, this recipe will need to use a blender to blend together because AnyGel cannot be easily dissolved by hand stirring. (Except using heat to help)
Mixing method is A. For oil, bring 1 to warm until dissolved, then +2+3+5+6+4 B. As for water, bring 7+3+4+5+1+. 2+6, then B is gradually mixed in A
1+2+3+4 to warm until dissolved. By using heat about 70 degrees when melting together. Blended or stirred to be homogeneous. keep it as part of the oil (Control the temperature at 70 degrees, do not let it cool) Mix all the water together. Then heated to a temperature close to the prepared oil. When the temperature is similar, gradually add the oil. into the water part Blend or stir to combine. You will get cream, then add Phospholipid blended. Wait for it to cool down to no more than 30 degrees, add Vitamin A , Vitamin E because these two ingredients are not heat resistant.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

PreviousNext

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development