Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวรด สูตครีม คุมมัน เมื่อทาแล้วเกิดอาการร้อนผ่าว บนหน้าค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Don't bother. Cream formula. Oil control. When applied, there is a burning sensation on the face.

Postby benyato2 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:22 am

Dear staff, I would like to ask you. Make a cream to cure oily face. After applying, there will be a burning sensation on the face. The first feeling will be cool. After about 30 seconds, there will be a burning sensation. That is enough to endure for 5-10 minutes, then disappears. I don't know. There may be some incompatibility of the ingredients. Please help check. 1. water 67% 2. Zinc PCA 1% 3. Methylsulfonylmethane ( Pure MSM ) 5% 4. Safe - B3 5% 5. NAG 4% 6. Pyridoxine Hydrochioride ( B6 ) 2% 7. Methyl Gluceth-20 5 % 8. Allantoin 0.5% 9. EDTA 0.2% 10. Double Hyaluron Liquid 2% 11. Satin Cream Maker 0.8% Thank you.
benyato2

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Worried, cream formula, oil control, when applied, there is a burning sensation on the face

Postby staff » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:05 pm

Hello, this is normal for Humectant (glycol, glycerin , gluceth) where when The use of high doses in formulas when applied to the skin There will be a feeling of heat on the skin in a short period of time due to the humectant being coated in it. Members can easily test with any type of glycol or glycerin or in this case the formula uses Methyl Gluceth-20 apply purely on the skin. is not an allergy If the feeling disappears in a short period of 15-30 seconds (but if the feeling is longer or reddened skin It's an allergic reaction.) If you don't like this feeling, cut it Methyl Gluceth-20 is out of the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Worried, cream formula, oil control, when applied, there is a burning sensation on the face

Postby benyato2 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:40 am

Thank you. I was planning on wearing Moist, but all of them are similar to Methy Glueth-20, so I gave it a try. Is there any base that is hotter? thank you
benyato2

Postby benyato2 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:09 pm

Dear Staff, I would like to ask more questions. I have changed Methyl Gluset to Matrix 3000 1% 1. Mixing is to divide the proportion of water and Active and gradually add Active, is that correct? rarely dissolves AnyGel would like a comment. 2. The ingredients that have been wrapped and left for about 1 month will start to change color. It's light yellow. What happened? or natural ingredients And is there any one that helps with changing the color of the product? Thank you.
benyato2

Postby staff » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:32 am

Hello, please inform the latest formula composition. that the members mix
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby benyato2 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:19 pm

Dear staff, the recipe that I have made, I want SERum texture, oil control, reduce acne and tighten pores. 1. Zinc PCA 1% 2. Pure MSM 5% 3. Safe B3 5% 4. NAG 4% 5. L-Carnitine 1% 6. B6 3% 7. Matrixyl 3000 1% 8. Allantoin 0.2% 9. EDTA 0.2% 10.Double HYa 1% 11. lipid soft 2% 12. Satin Cream Maker 0.8% 13.SG-G 2424 2% 14. Any Gel 0.5% 15. Phenoxyethanol SA 1% 16. Fragrance 0.2% 17. The rest of the water from the formula will turn light yellow after 2 weeks and in some people will have flaky symptoms. Small (this one is not for everyone) and in some people there are 2-3 tablets of inflamed acne appearing. What is the cause? Thank you.
benyato2

Postby staff » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:18 am

Hello, the color change problem is probably caused by Vitamin B6 may have to be added. Antioxidant , UV protection to protect Vitamin B6 can't change the color. The team recommends cutting out of the formula first. Items 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10,11,12,14,17. There is no chance of causing a feeling of heat on the skin. Item 15 has a chance of feeling hot on the skin. For users who are sensitive to Phenoxyethanol is recommended. Mild Preserved Eco 1% instead Yes, item 13, the team has no information. It is recommended to inquire from the manufacturer. Item 16 ( น้ำหอม ) is likely to cause a feeling of heat on the skin. For users who are sensitive to น้ำหอม (which cannot be predicted because it will only occur in each individual)
will have flaky symptoms tiny
This flaky is formed by the creamy texture. or arise from the skin In the case of skin problems, meaning from users with oily skin become dry Until dry and flaky or not?
A few inflamed pimples appear, what's the cause?
I can't answer. caused by a variety of possibilities users of this group It's a group that already has acne. (So I want to use this formula to reduce or treat acne), so I still have acne or allergic reactions to some ingredients. (which will know that If you are allergic to any ingredient, the only way is to do patch test separately for each ingredient.) Usually this is the first case. is a user with acne, expecting that when using any acne treatment formula Acne must stop 100% and recur. Members who develop formulas may have to explain to the user to understand Including doing a comparative test, such as discontinuing use and notice that Are there any inflammatory acne breakouts? which of course If the user does not have acne Probably won't start any acne treatment products.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby benyato2 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:39 am

Dear staff FYI From the latest formula, no more heat symptoms, but thank you for the advice for changing Phenoxy to Mild Preserved 1. If you cut Vit B6 causing the discoloration. Is there any that can be replaced? That will help tighten pores and put the recommended substances that help prevent oxidant will help long term or short term in. 2. From the formula in normal circumstances. Will be able to reduce the incidence of inflammatory acne about how much and if you help adjust to be of better quality how should it be It isolates the inflamed acne points. 3. The emergence of new acne. There are many reasons, most likely due to personal health. or a sudden change of cream, this is what I think, haha. 4. The appearance of flaky, the condition of the face, the oiliness is reduced, and the flaky is similar to the scurf after applying it. Thanks in advance for your advice. to be developed
benyato2

Postby staff » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:51 am

Hello
1. If cut Vit B6 causing discoloration Is there any that can be replaced? That will help tighten pores, yes, and wearing recommended substances that help prevent oxidant will help long term or short term
for large pores. due to oily skin Members can choose to use group ingredients. ลดความมันผิว can get all items, which will help balance the skin's oiliness. when the oiliness decreases Pores will also be reduced. abnormal size of pores caused by skin that is too oily or too dry
2. from the formula under normal circumstances Will be able to reduce the incidence of inflammatory acne about how much and if you help adjust to be of better quality how should it be Will separate the inflamed acne points
inflamed acne caused by สิวอุดตัน The formula doesn't have any ingredients that help. ละลายสิวอุดตัน
4. The occurrence of flaky, the condition of the face, the oiliness decreases and the flaking is similar to the scurf. After applying it
although the formula might help. ลดความมันผิว , but there is no way that only 1-2 months of use will change from oily skin. The skin becomes dry and flaky. The member must check the user's skin of the member's formula. Are there any other factors or problems involved?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development