Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอคำแนะนำเปอร์เซ็นต์การใช้surfactantค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Can you give me some advice on how to use surfactant?

Postby diyskincare888 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:00 pm

Hello, now there is a substance surfactant 3 types at home are Lauryl Glucoside , Clarify Wash , and Coco Betaine want to mix shampoo. 3 formulas: 1. Deep Clean Shampoo, used once a week. (To clean and wash residues from hair styling products) 2. Normal clear shampoo 3. Bath liquid soap, please suggest the percentage of สารซักฟอก that should be added to the formula. Which one should be put in what proportion and which thickener should be used which is the easiest to mix? As for water, กันเสีย and others, I will calculate the reduction myself. Additional questions 1. Wondering Coco Betaine can be สารซักฟอก can it be single? I've read elsewhere that it's used to add bubbles. สารซักฟอก other only if using Coco Betaine to สารซักฟอก How many percentages should I use alone? And how to use it alone will have advantages and disadvantages? 2. Because Sulfate Free Shampoo Base is out of stock quite often. Admin is there any substance that you recommend to use as a substitute? Thank you.
diyskincare888

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Advice on percentage of using surfactant

Postby staff » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:25 pm

Hello
Lauryl Glucoside , Clarify Wash , and Coco Betaine want to mix shampoo 3 formulas, namely 1. Deep Clean Shampoo, used once a week. (To clean and wash residues from hair styling products) 2. Normal clear shampoo 3. Bath liquid soap, please suggest the percentage of สารซักฟอก that should be added to the formula. Which one should be put in what proportion and which thickener should be used which is the easiest to mix? As for water, กันเสีย and others will calculate and reduce it yourself
Deep Clean, focus on using Clarify Wash a little high at 15-20%, the rest maybe 5-10% is enough. shampoo for daily use For people who do not sweat above average, if using Clarify Wash to reduce to 10-15%, the rest can be Use at 5-10% bath liquid soap usage rate สารชะล้าง is no different from shampoo. But some components may be different, such as shampoo, will add a little Conditioning agent to prevent hair tangling. And helps to coat thin hair to make it soft and smooth, but liquid soap There is no need to add such ingredients.
1. Suspect Coco Betaine can be สารซักฟอก can it be single? I've read elsewhere that it's used to add bubbles. สารซักฟอก other only if using Coco Betaine to สารซักฟอก How many percentages should I use alone? And what are the advantages and disadvantages of using it alone?
No, because the cleaning ability is low.
2. because Sulfate Free Shampoo Base out of stock quite often. Do you have any substance that you recommend to replace?
The product will arrive next Monday. Sorry for the inconvenience, another option with good foaming, easy blending, no SLS/SLES and adequate level of cleanliness eg Cond-Foam™ ( Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate , Liquid) Tried at 25%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby diyskincare888 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:27 am

Thank you very much team Please allow me to ask more questions. If only 2 ingredients are used, Lauryl Glucoside and Coco Betaine Mixed Liquid soap for sensitive skin But I like the feeling of a clean shower and a lot of bubbles, similar to normal liquid soap. What proportion should I use? Or do I need to add foaming agents or other cleaning agents? Thank you.
diyskincare888

Postby diyskincare888 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:27 am

Thank you very much team Please allow me to ask more questions. If only 2 ingredients are used, Lauryl Glucoside and Coco Betaine Mix Liquid soap for sensitive skin But I like the feeling of a clean shower and a lot of bubbles, similar to normal liquid soap. What proportion should I use? Or do I need to add foaming agents or other cleaning agents? Thank you.
diyskincare888

Postby staff » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:13 pm

Hello Lauryl Glucoside cleans well. but low foaming and gives a slippery feel to the skin which most users don't like Coco Betaine provides low cleanliness. Medium foaming Combined, will still not be able to achieve the formula that members want. ("very clean and foamy") Recommend more สารชะล้าง as suggested in the previous answer.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development