Cosmetics Formulation Development

cleansing oil

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

cleansing oil

Postby knndott » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:46 am

I would like to know if we are going to mix cleansing oil by ourselves, mix this one Oilsify 15 with the oil that we can use, can we use it? - Oilsify 15 Oilsify 15 this the product that makes milk? Oilsify 15 15% Mineral Oil ชนิดหนัก 70% LipidSoft™ Palm 14.8% Phenoxyethanol 0.2% if we change this to Oilsify 15 carrier oil that we want to use LipidSoft™ Palm 14.8% (is this necessary?) and I don't want to. สารกันเสีย suggest, thank you.
knndott

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: cleansing oil

Postby staff » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:51 pm

Hello,
- Oilsify 15 Is this the one that makes milk? -Irritating, or not?
If the formula uses Oilsify 15 ] Oilsify 15 is the main component. when the formula is water Will become milky white because Oilsify 15 to สารชะล้าง if left on the skin, does not rinse, can irritate the skin. which is a normal characteristic of สารชะล้าง or skin cleansing agent. Oilsify 15 cannot be clogged. yes
Oilsify 15 carrier oil that we want to use LipidSoft™ Palm 14.8% (is this necessary?) and I don't want it. สารกันเสีย
can do this? not required LipidSoft™ Palm if you don't want to enter สารกันเสีย don't have to use it. In the case of doing it for your own use Because the formula does not contain water. Germs will not be able to grow easily.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: cleansing oil

Postby knndott » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:06 pm

yours ❤️
knndott

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development