Cosmetics Formulation Development

Serum/Essence น้ำมันมะกรูด

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Serum/Essence Bergamot Oil

Postby wowwowja » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:24 am

Hello, have you ever tried kaffir lime meat? (mix a little peel) blended together and masked the face. Skin feels smooth and soft. And personally, I like the smell of bergamot. So I want to try making a serum or an essence to apply to my face before bedtime. (Kaffir lime smell helps to sleep well) from chasing many posts. I tried to come up with a recipe myself as follows. Warp Cream Maker 5% (to combine water and oil) Silicone type Cyclomethicone 5% Silicone Gel (Not sure if this is necessary? And how many % do you put because you want a liquid that can use droppers to absorb? slightly more viscous than oil) น้ำมันมะกรูด 0.5% - 1% สารสกัดแตงกวา 3% - 5% สารสกัดว่านหางจรเข้ 1% - 3% (please suggest a suitable proportion for me. I want to feel moisturized and cool on the skin) สารกันเสีย Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 0.5% - 1 % (I'm reading the properties and I'm not sure how much to use. because it is soluble in oil no more than 0.5% and soluble in water no more than 1%). The rest is น้ำกลั่น (100% complete)
wowwowja

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Serum/Essence Bergamot Oil

Postby wowwowja » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:07 pm

I don't know if the team has seen the post? Please help me with advice. I will be able to decide to choose the right item. Thank you.
wowwowja

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Serum/Essence Bergamot Oil

Postby staff » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:58 pm

Hello, using Warp Cream Maker requires a blender to mix. Otherwise, it will not be able to combine until a cream or serum is formed. I don't know if the member has a blender to help mix it or not.
(Not sure if this is necessary? And how many % do you put because you want a liquid that can use droppers to absorb? slightly more viscous than oil)
The consistency of the formula will be caused by Warp Cream Maker with water, not caused by Silicone Gel added to it. if you want to liquid may have to increase the proportion of Warp Cream Maker and Cyclomethicone by replacing water to make the proportion of Less water (the more water, the thicker) for Silicone Gel can be used to Make the formula more soft and smooth. Recommended classes at 5%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development