Cosmetics Products Analysis

สอบถามสูตรครีมครับ

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Re: Inquire about cream recipe

Postby staff » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:27 am

Hello
1. Which oil can be easily dissolved? The smell is not rancid. (Buy the body Octyldodecanol come, can you use it instead)
Yes, but it may not be suitable because Octyldodecanol Its purpose is to dissolve/disperse the color, so it is better suited to use in any makeup formulation such as a lip rather than a regular moisturizer. But there is no rancid smell which is the way the member wants (by cutting น้ำมันธรรมชาติ Avocado Oil out of the formula)
2. In the process use Pro Polymer Use heat to make it melt better? And if using less amount, will the cream become less thick?
cut Pro Polymer out of the formula because the formula itself is not. What ingredients are required? Pro Polymer and the texture that occurs as shown in the picture is caused by the use of Pro Polymer quite high cut Pro Polymer left Satin Cream Maker 1.5%, which if the texture is a bit runny You can increase it to 1.8-2.0%
3. During the lipid phase, I want to lose Kojic Acid Dipalmitate Can you add it again? I want the lipid to be more liquid and blending will be easier. because when it cools down Coated around the Bigger
of course, in the formula itself, there is whitening other types are already in the formula.
5. In the formula can be added Silicone for easy application and quick drying, now there is a Cyclomethicone I don't know which part to add. Or need to add another body binder
recommend Cyclomethicone 5-8% in the formula will help spread easily. and a lighter formula
6. As for the scent, any scent can be added to it. Personally, I want a soft, light scent such as chamomile ( Chamomile Oil (Roman) sees it says " mixed with น้ำหอม or composition น้ำหอม and then add it to the formula. which can be dissolved in oil แอลกอฮอลล์ Glycols and Organic Solvents ") No Do you know which ones are added directly into the formula? or have to mix น้ำหอม one more time
น้ำมันหอมระเหย or any น้ำหอม can be added. in this formula by filling in the last step And blend it together. Because there is Satin Cream Maker is already doing the synchronization function.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Previous

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis