Cosmetics Products Analysis

สอบถามสูตรครีมครับ

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Ask for the cream recipe.

Postby j.tasuta » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:14 pm

I want to try to make cream and see if the ingredients are compatible or not. Is there a problem or where should I adjust? Mainly, I want to focus on white face, reduce irritation. Antioxidant Facial rejuvenation Do I have to wear it? ( Ethoxydiglycol ) component water phase - Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) 2% - Disodium EDTA 0.2% - Ethyl Ascorbic acid 3% - L Glutathione 0.3% - WaterLock 1% - Double Hyaluron Liquid 2% - Repair Activator 10% - Tranexamic Acid (China) 3% - Ethoxydiglycol 2% - DMAE (skintight) 5% - Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 0.5% - water Lipid phase - Deoxyarbutin 2% - Vit E (tocopheral acetate) 0.1% - Shea Butter (Ultra Soft) 5% - SKIN-DEFENSE® V 2% - Kojic Acid Dipalmitate 3% - Light Cream Maker 1% (if changed to Satin Cream Maker ) Thank you very much. hair
j.tasuta

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about cream recipe

Postby staff » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:32 pm

Hello, if you are worried about irritation Please remove ingredients that can irritate your skin from the formula. Please remove Deoxyarbutin and DMAE out of the formula
- Light Cream Maker 1% (if change to Satin Cream Maker )[/quote ] can be used for both items, but it is recommended to increase the proportion of use from 1% to 1.5% so that the formula is not too liquid. DMAE exists, may need Satin Cream Maker as well as use Pro Polymer came to the rescue because DMAE is electrolyte, can soften/liquid formula. until the floor is separated
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby j.tasuta » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:40 am

If you want to focus on white The main part is Deoxyarbutin which one should I wear to reduce irritation? expected to cut DMAE 's go. For the mixture 1. Mix the substance with water phase 2. Mix the lipid phase and take 1 + 2. Can I just take it? What steps should I be careful about? thank you very much
j.tasuta

Postby j.tasuta » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:18 am

If so, enter DMAE Must add Satin Cream Maker is 1.5% private Pro Polymer I have checked and there is nothing I can use instead. How many % quantity should I put?
j.tasuta

Postby j.tasuta » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:11 am

You can use AnyGel instead of Pro Polymer ?
j.tasuta

Postby staff » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:26 am

Hello
If you want to focus on whiteness The main part is Deoxyarbutin Which one should I wear to reduce irritation? expected to cut DMAE go out
recommend using whitening กลุ่มที่ไม่ระคายเคืองผิว instead if using whitening types that can irritate the skin and require ลดการระคายเคือง to begin with. Reservoir-Tech to help control absorption from being too fast. Then add the ingredients ลดการระคายเคือง
For compounding 1. Mix with water phase 2. Mix with lipid phase and take 1+2 at all. yes Should I have to be careful in what step?
to fill the oil part Into the water, a little at a time, blended or stirred. and then add more
If you still put DMAE Must add Satin Cream Maker to 1.5% private Pro Polymer I checked and there is nothing I can use instead. How many % quantity should I put?
can use Satin Cream Maker with AnyGel
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby j.tasuta » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:07 pm

If using whitening The kind that can irritate the skin and want ลดการระคายเคือง to begin with. Reservoir-Tech to help control absorption from being too fast. Then add the ingredients ลดการระคายเคือง
like this Reservoir-Tech mixed with Deoxyarbutin first, then mix in the lipid phase and add to the water phase little by little, right? yes
j.tasuta

Postby j.tasuta » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:58 pm

Now split the formula into whitening with moisture + Repair formula whitening Try mixing it today. Image Water phase 1 water 68.950% 84.400% 2 Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) 2.00% 3 Disodium EDTA 0.20% 4 Ethyl Ascorbic acid 2.50% 5 L-Glutathione 0.25% 6 WaterLock 1.00% 7 Double Hyaluron Liquid 2.00% 8 Tranexamic Acid (China) 2.50% 9 Ethoxydiglycol 2.00% 10 Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 0.50% 11 Allantoin 0.50% 12 AnyGel 1.00% 13 Chamomile Extract (Apigenin) 1.00% Lipid phase 1 Deoxyarbutin 2.00% 15.60% 2 Vit E (tocopheral acetate) 0.10% 3 Reservoir-Tech 2.50% 4 Shea Butter (Ultra Soft) 5.00% 5 SKIN-DEFENSE® V 2.00% 6 Kojic Acid Dipalmitate 2.50% 7 Satin Cream Maker 1.50% 8 Sym-White™ ( Phenylethyl Resorcinol ) 0.50% b Steps (trial to make a quantity of 100 grams) 1. Make Water phase using น้ำกลั่น boil to 70-80 degrees, add AnyGel about 0.5 g first --> Dissolves quickly, becomes gel very quickly. quite thick and sticky not smooth It's like a small group so just put AnyGel Just 0.5 g 2. Wait for it to cool (<40C) then add Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) , Disodium EDTA , Ethyl Ascorbic acid , L-Glutathione , Tranexamic Acid (China), Allantoin , WaterLock , Double Hyaluron Liquid , Ethoxydiglycol , Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) , Chamomile Extract (Apigenin) Powder and the liquid dissolves well. I don't see any remaining powder. But the gel water is not smooth 3. Mix Lipid phase Deoxyarbutin , Sym-White™ ( Phenylethyl Resorcinol ) and Reservoir-Tech It is a thick, very viscous liquid, white, well blended, not granular. 4. Soluble Shea Butter (Ultra Soft) at 60 degree completely dissolved, get yellow transparent liquid, add Kojic Acid Dipalmitate Slowly dissolve, stir continuously until completely dissolved. (It's difficult to melt) 5. Reduce the temperature to below 50 degrees (the cream is thicker, like there is powder Kojic in body) add Vit E (tocopheral acetate), SKIN-DEFENSE® , Satin Cream Maker can be mixed to get a thick, white, rather viscous cream. Add to part 3 mixed. Keep it, get white meat, very thick. 6 Gradually pour item 5 (lipid phase) into item 2 (water phase) little by little and mix well. thick white meat but the meat is not smooth feeling when applying The meat is a small lump with white lumps in the flesh. (as if not completely melted) The creamy coating is smooth, medium goo, you have to rub hard to get it smooth. Spreads and dries in 4 - 5 minutes. It's cheap and a little flaky. There were some white lumps left.
20180629_134732.jpg
เนื้อครีมหลังทำ
20180629_134732.jpg (40.47 KiB) Viewed 3801 times
20180629_134808.jpg
เนื้อครีมเกลี่ย
20180629_134808.jpg (90.55 KiB) Viewed 3801 times
20180629_134847.jpg
เกลี่ยครีมบนผิว เนื้อเป็นเม็ดๆ
20180629_134847.jpg (57.36 KiB) Viewed 3801 times
Please inquire 1. If we cut AnyGel out, will the cream be smoother? or liquid to water ( Pro Polymer Call the shop and ask and they're out of stock. Or can I use another one that is smoother?) 2. In lipid phase: Shea Butter (Ultra Soft) when cooled down quite viscous. Which can be used instead Or use together to make the texture more liquid? 3. Kojic Acid Dipalmitate quite difficult to dissolve, used 2.5, felt difficult to dissolve. use relatively high temperature If the quantity is reduced Still a lump, will try to reduce Kojic Acid Dipalmitate first, thank you very much.
j.tasuta

Postby staff » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:36 pm

Hello
1. Make Water phase using น้ำกลั่น boil to 70-80 degrees add AnyGel about 0.5 g first --> Dissolves quickly, becomes gel very quickly. quite thick and sticky not smooth It's like a small group so just put AnyGel just 0.5 g
At this stage, members must ride or stir. until the gel is smooth Do not clump before If still clumping There will be problems continuing to other steps until the last meat. (If inconvenient to use AnyGel to switch to Satin Cream Maker at a higher rate of 2- 2.5% or until the formula thickens to the proper level)
Powder and the liquid dissolves well. I don't see any remaining powder. But the gel water is not smooth.
is an ongoing issue from AnyGel did not completely dissolve at first.
4. dissolve Shea Butter (Ultra Soft) At 60 degrees completely dissolved, a clear yellow liquid is obtained. Add Kojic Acid Dipalmitate Slowly dissolve, stir until completely dissolved. (quite difficult to dissolve)
Kojic Acid Dipalmitate is creamy. dispersed in the formula will not dissolve until clear Another problem found in the formula, besides AnyGel is Satin Cream Maker must be in the water section, not the oil. Let the members spin or people Satin Cream Maker in the water until the meat is vegetarian. Apply the cream first. To combine the oil with the water is to gradually add the oil part into the water while the water part (which is a gel cream) is warming at a similar temperature. Recommended at 70 degrees which will make part of liquid oil And the ingredients in the water part are still tolerable.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby j.tasuta » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:16 pm

Hello, now find Pro Polymer got it Image Last time the cream was not very thick, but granular, the smell was shea butter Recipe adjustment. And the steps as suggested here * Order Apricot Kernel Oil to add instead. shea butter Water phase 85.900% 1 water 71.450% 2 Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) 2.00% 3 Disodium EDTA 0.20% 4 Ethyl Ascorbic acid 2.50% 5 L-Glutathione 0.25% 6 Allantoin 0.50% 7 Satin Cream Maker 1.50% 8 Pro Polymer recommended 0.8% 1.00 % 9 Tranexamic Acid (China) 2.00% 10 Double Hyaluron Liquid 1.00% 11 Ethoxydiglycol 2.00% 12 Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 0.50% 13 Chamomile Extract (Apigenin) 1.00% Lipid phase 14.10% 1 Deoxyarbutin 2.00% 2 Vit E (tocopheral acetate) 0.10% 3 Reservoir-Tech 2.50% 4 Apricot Kernel Oil 5.00% 5 SKIN-DEFENSE® V 2.00% 6 Kojic Acid Dipalmitate 2.00% * 7 Sym-White™ ( Phenylethyl Resorcinol ) 0.50% 1. water phase boiled น้ำกลั่น 50-60 degrees dissolved Allantoin + L-Glutathione Cool, add Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) , Disodium EDTA , Ethyl Ascorbic acid , Tranexamic Acid (China), Double Hyaluron Liquid , Ethoxydiglycol , Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) , Chamomile Extract (Apigenin) (body Chamomile rarely dissolves with others) 2. Add Pro Polymer in about half of number 1 Difficult to dissolve Tried people and Bie still caught him. But the liquid is better Easier to blend when using AnyGel get thicker texture, quite clear color, add Satin Cream Maker into the texture, sticky hairs, gel texture, cloudy, easy to spread (test to heat 50-60 degrees, add Pro Polymer Continuous stirring, very good solubility, thicker texture, more smooth, when actually made, can be heated before adding Pro Polymer 3. lipid phase Deoxyarbutin + Reservoir-Tech 4. Mix heat Apricot Kernel Oil + Kojic Acid Dipalmitate The texture is quite thick. Cool and form a lump (thinking to reduce Kojic Acid Dipalmitate 1% left?) Let it cool and add Vit E (tocopheral acetate), SKIN-DEFENSE® V Stir well and add to step 3 5 . Add item 4 to item 2 one by one Stir continuously, get white, thick, sticky texture, still have gel lumps. After finishing, try to paint the skin. Color - White. Texture - quite thick, moderately sticky. Clear gel mixed in lumps. Not very big. Smell - quite. rancid feeling - spread on the skin, cool, smooth (much smoother than the first try) Fairly gooey (first time put WaterLock and then felt that Target Want a creamy texture that is easy to spread, easily absorbed, not sticky. Image Image Image Please inquire 1 . Which oil can be easily dissolved? The smell is not rancid. (Buy the body Octyldodecanol can be used instead) 2. In the process, use Pro Polymer use heat. Will it help to dissolve better? And if you use less quantity, will the cream become less thick? 3. During the lipid phase, I want to reduce the body Kojic Acid Dipalmitate can you apply it again? I want the lipid to be more liquid and blending will be easier. because when it cools down 4. If you want the texture of the cream to be light, easy to spread, and dry quickly, how should you adjust the formula? Silicone for easy application and quick drying? Now there is a Cyclomethicone I don't know which part to add. Or have to add another body binder. 6. Smell. Can I use any scent to add? Personally, I want a soft, light scent such as chamomile ( Chamomile Oil (Roman) sees it says " mixed with น้ำหอม or composition น้ำหอม and then added to the formula. which can be dissolved in oil แอลกอฮอลล์ Glycols and Organic Solvents ") No Do you know which ones are added directly into the formula? or have to mix น้ำหอม one more time, thank you.
j.tasuta

Next

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis