Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสูตร oilบำรุงผิวหน้าจากธรรมชาติ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about natural facial oil formulas.

Postby fonja10 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:20 pm

Combination skin, sensitive skin, wrinkles according to age, large pores, want to make oil to nourish skin and use it myself. I want to help you look. Can the formula below work? What else should I add? The formula below is from a foreign website. All of these can be mixed together, right? Kukui Nut Oil 6 tbsp. Rosehip oil 2 tbs Evening Primrose Oil 2 tbsp. or if there is any oil you recommend to use in place of the above, you can recommend it. Thank you.
fonja10

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

carrier oil

Postby fonja10 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:01 am

Inquire about carrier oil and see that there are many of them. I want to give advice. Kukui Nut Oil , Argan Oil , Jojoba Oil , shea butter , sasha inchi oil etc. I'm a person with sensitive skin with wrinkles, large pores, combination skin. I'm about to try a facial oil. Please advise.
fonja10

Re: Asking for natural facial oil formula.

Postby staff » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:55 pm

Hello น้ำมันธรรมชาติ can be mixed together as usual, however. For combination skin, the study team recommends that Should not use 100% oil on the skin, using oil can be done. but used as part of the formula The formula should also contain other skin care ingredients. Especially a group of ingredients that can help balance the oiliness of combination skin.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby fonja10 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:53 pm

Is there a recipe that is easy to mix? for combination skin Please advise.
fonja10

Postby staff » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:13 pm

Hello, combination skin. Introducing members. Choose a group of ingredients. ปรับสมดุลความมันผิว to balance the oil level of the skin, ka, for a blending basis Please study at มือใหม่กรุณาอ่านที่นี่
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development