Cosmetics Formulation Development

เกี่ยวกับ phospholipid อีกครั้งครับ!!!

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

About phospholipid again!!!

Postby khunchinz » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:10 am

I bothered to inquire about the mixing process. The bass has the following components: Phospholipid 3% Isopentyldiol 5% Ethoxydiglycol 5% oil part Squalane 2% Safflower Seed Oil 2% Meadowfoam Seed Oil 2% Kukui Nut Oil 2% Shea Nut Oil 2% LipidSoft Lite 5% Dimethicone 1sec 5% Base Satin Cream Maker 1.5% สารกันเสีย 1%, all the rest is 100% water. Question is 1. Mixing dimethecone1sce. In which step should be mixed because using Phospholipid The team previously suggested mixing it as a final step before use. สารกันเสีย which Phospholipid takes time to spin. Therefore, the spinning time will have an effect on the rapid evaporation of the Dimethicone 1sce ? After creating the cream continue with blender Phospholipid and then add Dimethicone 1sce(manual person) followed by สารกันเสีย Procedure Such can be done or not. 3. The use of 2 types of glycol together 10% will have some effect on the formula to weaken or not? Because I wanted a formula that was quite liquid. And whether the softening of the formula will result in stratification or not. However, is using satin creamaker 1.5% just for the famous formula as well...thank you.
khunchinz

From thanks :: 22 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: About phospholipid again!!!

Postby staff » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:51 pm

Hello
2. And if I'm going to mix dimethecone1sce in the last step, it means After creating the cream continue with blender Phospholipid and then add Dimethicone 1sce(manual person) followed by สารกันเสีย Procedure Is it possible to do this
the correct way? however spinning by machine This will allow the ingredients to blend together better. and reduce the chances of separating It should be blended with a machine but not heated. that's all
3. Is the use of 2 types of glycol 10% together, will it result in some softening of the formula? Because I wanted a formula that was quite liquid. And whether the softening of the formula will result in stratification or not. However, is the use of 1.5% satin creamaker just for the famous formula? due to the oil fraction (which includes Silicone and -glycol and -diol) are too high, should be reduced to no more than 25% of the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development