Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนเช็คสูตรลดริ้วรอยรอบดวงตา

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Check out the formula to reduce wrinkles around the eyes.

Postby x-treme_xeezs » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:53 pm

Help me check the recipe ลดริ้วรอย and dark circles around the eyes. Are there any that don't fit together or make them gooey? User: Female, 26 years old, wrinkles and dark circles under the eyes. normal eye skin Pure Aloe Vera Gel (non-cosmetic) Moisturizing: Vitamin B5 ( Panthenol ): Vitamin B5 5% Moisturizing: MOIST72™ : MOIST72 2% Moisturizi ng: Rhamnose ( น้ำตาลแรมโนส ): Rhamnose ( น้ำตาลแรมโนส ) 3% Anti-oxidant : Co-Enzyme Q10 (Coenzyme Q10): Coenzyme Q10 Extra 1% anti-aging /Anti-Acne: Vitamin B3 ( Safe-B3 ™): Vitamin B3 ( Safe-B3 ™ ) 2% anti-aging : Pep-Coll (Peptide Syncol): Pep-Coll 3% anti-aging : Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Peptide Argerylene): Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 5% anti-aging : Slim-Coffee™ : Slim-Coffee™ 5% anti-aging : Soy Extract (Isoflavones / Genistein) : Soy Extract 5% emollient : LipidSoft™ CC : LipidSoft™ CC 5% The main objective is ลดริ้วรอย Yes, followed by dark circles. I want a product that is not sticky. It absorbs well into the skin. Should I adjust/increase/cut/reduce which substance? To help increase efficiency and feel good after applying The packaging of the gel is given in the form of a jar, flip cap or pump bottle. Thank you very much.
x-treme_xeezs

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check the formula to reduce wrinkles around the eyes.

Postby staff » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:07 pm

Hello Vitamin B5 recommended at 1-2% level is enough. If used at a higher rate, it is suitable for dry skin. Soy Extract can cause a lot of gooey. It should be used at a low level (0.5-1.0%)
feels good after applying
may have to be used. Silicone or emollient others in the formula for smoothness.
The packaging of the gel is given in the form of a jar, flip cap or pump bottle
It is an opaque bottle. And it is not designed for use as a normal cosmetic. It is a test of the effectiveness of various ingredients only.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development