Haircare Recipes

ขอสูตรทำครีมหมักผมและบำรุงรากผมค่ะ

sharing your hair care recipes

Ask for a formula for making hair cream and nourishing hair roots.

Postby s_ninsri » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:59 pm

I want a formula for dyeing hair and nourishing hair roots.
s_ninsri

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Recipe for making hair mask and nourishing hair roots.

Postby staff » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:05 pm

Hello, hair nourishing ingredients are divided into 2 groups as follows. 1. Hair coating group to make it soft and smooth. This group acts by coating to help the hair to be weighty, soft and smooth, but does not directly affect health. although there is an indirect effect is to protect me Not to be damaged by the external environment, such as heat or light, the use of a long time, thus making the hair healthy indirectly with this group in the selection from the category. ผมลื่นไม่พันกัน 2. The group nourishes by adding nutrients or moisture. This group is the addition of protein. or nutrients to the hair, but if not used with the first group may not find I feel softer and smoother. or take quite a long time Before I began to find that my hair was stronger and healthier. Because it takes time for me to slowly absorb and change this group to choose from the category. บำรุงเส้นผม A complete hair care formula should contain both group 1 and 2 ingredients for hair dye ingredients. recommended to choose in the category ทำสีผม
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Haircare Recipes