Cosmetics Formulation Development

สารสกัดที่ช่วยลดผื่นคันที่เหมาะสำหรับสบู่

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

A rash-reducing extract suitable for soap.

Postby chitrudee » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:35 am

Ask. I am about to make cold extracted soap. I want to mix ingredients that help to reduce rashes from skin allergies in children. What kind of extraction agent should I use? As far as I can see it looks like there is chamomile calendula, then what percentage should I put on?
chitrudee

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: An extract that helps reduce rashes suitable for soap.

Postby touchzhakornxx » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:36 am

[quote="chitrudee"]Ask a question. I'm going to make cold-pressed soap. I want to mix ingredients that help to reduce rashes from allergic skin in children. What kind of extraction agent should I use? As far as it seems to have chamomile calendula, what percentage should I put?
Hello, I think that if I want to expect from an extract that helps reduce irritation. Should be made in the form of a cream or lotion rather than putting the ingredients in the soap because the soap we use and then wash off. The extract has not yet been able to work. has been washed away by the water Probably not useful or may be of little benefit It is recommended to use a soap base that does not irritate the skin. and avoid foaming agents that irritate the skin It would be better, for example Sulfate Free No-Tear Shampoo Base (pH 6, Clear, Foaming) etc. Thank you.
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
touchzhakornxx

From thanks :: 118 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development