Make-up Recipes

สอบถามสารกันแดดใน Foundation/BB ใยไหม

share your make-up formulations

Ask about sunscreen Foundation/BB Silk

Postby nid.544595 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:29 pm

Foundation/BB Silk (please consider adding Zinc Oxide 200nm EasyDisperse™ in formula to increase SPF and protect against both UVA/UVB): Silicone Gel Ultra Clear 70% Titanium Dioxide Nano EasyDisperse™ 3% Silk Mica Powder ชนิดด้าน (Matte) 17% Cyclomethicone5% Silicone Blender 4% SiliSolve™ 1% I've tried this recipe the 1st time I followed the recipe and the result was good so I did it again the 2nd time add Zinc Oxide 200nm EasyDisperse 3% off Silicone Gel from 70% to 67% and Silk Mica Powder ] Silk Mica Powder 17% went down to increase another powder I think that will help the texture of the foundation better. The powder included is as follows: 1. Silk Mica Powder 5% 2. MatteSilica XL 3% 3. Nylon-12 2% 4. Polymethylsilsesquioxane 2microns 7% is 17% of all 4 powders. The result is not satisfactory. is very thick When applied, the skin will feel stiff and flaky. Therefore, I would like to ask as follows. 1. The cream is very thick and causes flaky because of the powder that we change into? But put a total of 17%, which is the same as the Silk Mica Powder 17% 2.Insert Zinc Oxide 200nm EasyDisperse by reducing the ratio of Silicone Gel is this right? 3.If we replace Titanium Dioxide Nano EasyDisperse™ 3%, Zinc Oxide 200nm EasyDisperse 3% to Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid 3%, Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid 3% interchangeable? 4. How we change สารกันแดด from powder to liquid helps the cream become more runny and flaky. right? And if the answer is not related, then I would like to ask Is there any powder that can cause flakes? As for the powder I'm not sure which one to wear and how much. But the total of all four is 17%.
nid.544595

From thanks :: 12 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about sunscreen in Foundation/BB Silk

Postby nid.544595 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:47 pm

I'm sorry. duplicate thread because I think that the internet at home is slow Press to post a topic and it doesn't go at all. Press it again and it appears, so it becomes a thread 2 times.
nid.544595

Postby staff » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:43 pm

Hello
1. The cream is very thick and it produces flaky because of the powder that we changed into? But put a total of 17%, which is the same as the Silk Mica Powder 17%
Yes, the team thinks it's caused by MatteSilica XL and using Polymethylsilsesquioxane at too high rate. Member's purpose is to want to absorb oil, right? It is recommended to reduce Polymethylsilsesquioxane to 2% and reduce MatteSilica XL to 0.5-1%. In addition, reduce Nylon-12 1% left That's enough
2. Zinc Oxide 200nm EasyDisperse by reducing the ratio of Silicone Gel this correct?
is that correct? But it can result in thicker meat as well.
3.If we replace Titanium Dioxide Nano EasyDisperse™ 3%, Zinc Oxide 200nm EasyDisperse 3% to Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid 3%, Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid 3% interchangeable? 4. How we change สารกันแดด from powder to liquid helps the cream become less liquid and flaky, yes. Hmm?
It can be done, and the result is that the meat should be a bit runny. But not a lot because สารกันแดด . It has a thickening in itself as well. The flaky problem can be reduced. (But if you're only worried about flaky problems It is recommended to adjust the formula as above first. still don't have to change สารกันแดด because สารกันแดด is not the cause of the fluff in the formula that members asked)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nid.544595 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:43 pm

Thank you very much staff.
nid.544595

Return to Make-up Recipes