Cosmetics Formulation Development

รวบกวนดูสูตร Whitening น้ำตบของผมด้วยครับ มีจุดไหนต้องแก้ไข

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please take a look at my Whitening formula. Is there any point that needs to be corrected?

Postby justchin7 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:47 pm

I want to develop a formula whitening Yes, expect results : whiter, more radiant skin, moisturized skin with water Texture : Liquid gel, slap water, a little stretch User's skin : Medium skin Active Ingredient - Hyaluronic Acid (Small Molecule) 0.7% - Hyaluronic Acid (Standard Molecule) 0.3% - Ume Extract (Anti-Glycation) 4% - Alpha Arbutin (China, Enzymatic Synthesis) 2% - MSH White Absorb™ 6% - 4MSK (Potassium Methoxysalicylate) 3% - TXC™ (Cetyl Tranexamate HCl) 5% *(dissolved by using 1,2-Hexanediol with heat instead of using Glycol) - Perfect-C™ (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate) 10% - Sym-White™ (Phenylethyl Resorcinol) 0.5% *(Dissolved in final cream) - Disodium EDTA 0.3% *(to increase stability of Sym-White™ uses 0.1% and Perfect-C™ used 0.2%) - Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 1% - Protec™ OX 0.05% - Protec™ UV 0.1% Penetration Enhance r - 1,2-Hexanediol 4% *(use 3 pages at นำพา , optimize กันเสีย , Glycol substitute) - Phospholipid 2% *(Use 2 pages at นำพา , Emulsifier) Emulsifier - TaraGel™ (Caesalpinia spinosa gum) x% - Snail Resin สร้างเนื้อสเนล/เนื้อยืด (extreme stretch) x% *(melt with use 1,2-Hexanediol with heat instead of Glycol) adjust pH - Lactic Acid (AHA) 88% Reduce pH x% *(control to pH 4.5) - Remaining น้ำกลั่น --------------------------------------------- Question is 1 . I use 1,2-Hexanediol as a solvent instead of using Glycol in the formula, can it be done? 2. How I use Phospholipid 2% is an Emulsifier that combines water and oil. Is it enough? 2.1 There is a recommendation written that
though Phospholipid ( Hydrogenated Lecithin ) can act as an emulsifier, but should be selective. is co-emulsifier, there should be a main emulsifier in the formula to perform the function of coordinating the formula with
if Phospholipid 2% in this formulation is not suitable or is there a better way to mix oil and water which emulsifier should be used? instead? and how much to use? 2.2 How to calculate to know how much quantity to use? I am very confused about choosing Emulsifier. I try to search for information and understand HLB principle but I don't understand how to determine the quantity. 3. From this formula, is there anything that needs to be adjusted or not? Please advise, thank you.
justchin7

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please look at my Whitening formula. Where is there a point to fix

Postby staff » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:38 pm

Hello
1. That I use 1,2-Hexanediol as a solvent instead of using Glycol in the formula, can it be done?
The team has no information on whether 1,2-Hexanediol will Can dissolve TXC, so can't confirm. Sorry
2. That I use Phospholipid 2% is an Emulsifier that binds water and oil together. enough?
Not enough Phospholipid is not able to coordinate enough. can work as a co-emulsifier, but if used alone in a formula The measurment efficiency is too low. If convenient to use heat, recommend Butter Cream Maker 3% is the main emulsifier.
I'm very confused about choosing an Emulsifier. Trying to find information is enough to understand the HLB principle but don't understand how to determine the quantity
to use cream maker instead to not need to calculate any HLB value
3. From this formula, is there anything else that needs to be modified? Please give advice
The formula has a mixing process that may be quite difficult. It also uses heat. For newbies, the team recommends choosing a simple recipe as a starting point.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development