Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องกลิ่นของส่วนผสมทาหน้าค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the smell of the ingredients for the face.

Postby itsoat » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:30 pm

is ordered mixed together to apply on the face but the problem is Full & Lift(TM) Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 ( Argireline ) DMAE Double Hyaluron Liquid น้ำหอม Strong smell, what can we use to mask the smell? น้ำหอม I need to add anything else? What do I need to add? Because now I use oil to paint again.
itsoat

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about the smell of face paint ingredients

Postby itsoat » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:55 pm

I'm waiting for an answer
itsoat

Postby itsoat » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:14 pm

Wait for the staff to answer.
itsoat

Postby touchzhakornxx » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:12 pm

[quote="itsoat"]I have ordered. mixed together to apply on the face but the problem is Full & Lift(TM) Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 ( Argireline ) DMAE Double Hyaluron Liquid น้ำหอม It has a strong smell, what can we use to mask the smell? น้ำหอม do I need to add anything else? What do I need to add? Because now I use oil to apply it again.
1. If you want to solve the problem of the smell of the ingredients in the basic formula, try adding Odor-Kill 0.50% in the formula to lighten the smell 1.1 น้ำหอม is part of the oil, try it Flora Solve™ Clear mixed with น้ำหอม first and then added to the formula. If the formula is Water-Base, but if making a serum or cream, a water-oil-based binder must be used ซิลิโคน (emulsifie ) Yes. 2. You can see from the formula. Double Hyaluron Liquid is in the formula. I'm not sure how many % you put. Try increasing the amount. But after using it, the skin still feels dry. It is recommended that the formula contains oil or coating ingredients in the formula as well. which may be น้ำมันธรรมชาติ with a bit heavy texture like Jojoba Oil , Olive Oil or a synthetic oil with a good coating, e.g. LipidSoft Film Thank you.
This answer received thanks from: staffitsoat
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
touchzhakornxx

From thanks :: 118 Times

Postby nid.544595 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:57 pm

I came in and read that The product has a strong smell, so I decided to use น้ำหอม and it was recommended to use it. Odor-Kill in the deodorant will come in and say that if used Odor-Kill™ should not use น้ำหอม Warning: Odor-Kill™ will be able to absorb the smell น้ำหอม of the formula too. therefore not suitable for formulas that are used น้ำหอม
This answer received thanks from: staffitsoat
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
nid.544595

From thanks :: 12 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development