Haircare Recipes

แชมพูสระผมสมุนไพร

sharing your hair care recipes

herbal hair shampoo

Postby numkhing51 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:12 pm

pentylene glycol can be used with Thyme Kill™ very efficient or less compared to Phenonip® because I tried it. Phenonip with meaty herbs Essentially, the smell and color began to change.
numkhing51

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Herbal shampoo

Postby numkhing51 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:15 pm

Herbal Hair Shampoo by numkhing51 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:12 pm pentylene glycol can be used with Thyme Kill™ more or less performance compared to Phenonip® because I tried it. Phenonip with meaty herbs Essentially, the smell and color began to change.
numkhing51

Postby numkhing51 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:30 pm

1. If you mix pentylene glycol with Thyme Kill™ has a simple How do ghosts mix? Do I have to mix it with water or not? If mixed with water, how much water will be needed? pentylene glycol to mix with Thyme Kill™ 2. Phenonip If using this product, do I have to mix it with water first? How much water to mix and use Phenonip how much
numkhing51

Postby staff » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:41 pm

Hello
because I tried Phenonip with meaty herbs Mainly smell and color start to change
Color problem change, the team doesn't think caused by สารกันเสีย can't control the infection. but is caused by Ingredients that members have obtained from herbs. no stability which is a normal problem of bringing fresh to mix in any formula the formation of infection It doesn't show up as a darker formula color. But there must be a point, a circle in the formula, it will not darken all over the place
1. if mixed pentylene glycol with Thyme Kill™ , how does it mix? yes Do I have to mix it with water or not? If mixed with water, how much water will be needed? pentylene glycol to mix with Thyme Kill™ [/quote: 28lmtkm3] The team only had data on the solubility. Propylene Glycol but if members want to use pentylene glycol in solubility recommended Thyme Kill uses 0.1% and pentylene glycol 3% you should be able to completely soluble (By letting them dissolve well before and then add it to the recipe)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Haircare Recipes