Cosmetics Formulation Development

ข้อสงสัยในการผสมครีม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Doubts about mixing the cream

Postby patsuma » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:08 pm

- Don't know Moringa Oil / Evening Primrose Oil / Jojoba Oil / Sweet Almond Oil . Which one is good to use? And how do you know which oil helps thicken the cream? (Use Satin Cream Maker helps to combine the water and oil) - How to spot which one is Chelating Agent and can use Copper Peptide with the ingredients below? Aloe Vera Extract , Cucumber Extract , Natural Betaine , Allantoin , Vitamin B5 , Vitamin B12 , MOIST72 , WaterLock , Ceramide , Wakame Extract , Evening Primrose Oil - Understand that if using an emulsifier that says it requires heat to mix, that is, a water-soluble and oil-soluble mixture. The specified temperature must be high and the temperature must be the same when mixed. with some oil-soluble substances at high temperatures such as Ceramide 2 when heated. Ceramide 2 dissolved, can wait to cool before mixing in water-soluble substance. Isn't it necessary to allow the temperature of both solutions to be the same? - Using Natural Bee wax can be used with emulsifiers that do not use heat such as Satin Cream Maker to thicken the cream and Can I apply a coating for dry skin? If so, which Natural Bee Was should I use and what percentage? Or is there any substance that can be added to the cream used? Satin Cream Maker to thicken or coat the cream. Good or similar to Butter Cream because it's not convenient to use Butter Cream because it has to use heat to Thermometer it. Thermometer that are sold on the web, such as just need to dissolve Ceramide 2 in oil, please suggest a simple technique for mixing or เทอร์โมมิเตอร์ cheaper version Also - Evening Primrose Oil / Moringa Oil deteriorates when heated to melt. Ceramide 2 or not? Ceramide melted, cooling the oil and mixing it with the soluble part has no effect as it is considered Ceramide 2 has dissolved in Moringa Oil , right? - Vitamin B12 add 5% and it's very dark pink. There is no solution except reducing the amount, right? - read in one thread, know that the web has a formula Copper Peptide Serum, but I don't know where it is. Can you give me a link? - How should I clean Bigger, dropper, and glass stick? Can it be washed with dishwashing liquid (smell/residue when used?) or boiled in hot water? Please suggest how to clean it too. - I have a problem with stains with cream, gel (both mixed and not mixed with oil) every time. What's the cause? How to prevent Or is it normal for the gel texture that when applied repeatedly, it will stain? because when mixing cream without using สารสร้างเนื้อเจล but use Satin Cream Maker rarely encounter this problem. Is this normal or not? - If there is a mixture of น้ำกลั่น in the formula too little will take effect. How/or not? There is a suggestion that น้ำกลั่น in the formula must not be less than a percentage or not? or if we add too much active substances dissolved in water, leaving น้ำกลั่น in the formula too little will take effect. How is it damaged/or not? Thank you.
patsuma

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Questions about mixing cream

Postby touchzhakornxx » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:13 pm

- Don't know Moringa Oil / Evening Primrose Oil / Jojoba Oil / Sweet Almond Oil . Which one is good to use? And how do you know which oil helps thicken the cream? (Use Satin Cream Maker helps to combine the water and oil.) Answer: To make the cream thick or liquid, use Satin Cream Maker The amount increased by 0.50% - 1% can thicken the texture. and in addition to using heavy oils such as Jojoba Oil , Olive Oil or will save cost in formula Choose a synthetic oil with a good coating, eg LipidSoft Film , LipidSoft™ Heavy. How do you know which one is a Chelating Agent? To prevent ions in the water, there will be Disodium EDTA - I understand that if you use the specified emulsifier, The heat of mixing, that is, a mixture that dissolves in water and that dissolves in oil. The specified temperature must be high and the temperature must be the same when mixed. with some oil-soluble substances at high temperatures such as Ceramide 2 when heated. Ceramide 2 dissolved, can wait to cool before mixing in water-soluble substance. Is it not necessary to give the same temperature of both solutions? Answer : Bring Ceramide 2 is heated to dissolve in oil or Glycol groups such as Butylene Glycol , Ethoxydiglycol at 70 degrees until Ceramide 2 dissolved, separate this from in the formula Wait for the temperature to drop below 40 degrees, then mix the oil in the formula. Using Natural Bee wax can be used with Emulsifier that does not use heat such as Satin Cream Maker to help thicken the cream and Can I apply a coating for dry skin? If so, which Natural Bee Was should I use and what percentage? Or is there any substance that can be added to the cream used? Satin Cream Maker to thicken or coat the cream. Good or similar to Butter Cream because it is not convenient to use Butter Cream because it requires heat to mix it. Answer: Wax group is suitable for use with Emulsifier that requires heat such as Butter Cream Maker , Soft Cream Maker for coating and thickening the formula. which of course cannot be used in Satin Cream Maker if you want a coating ingredient. In the formula suggest LipidSoft Film - If in the beginning, do not want to invest in IR Thermometer that are sold on the web, for example, just want to melt Ceramide 2 in oil, please suggest a simple technique for mixing or เทอร์โมมิเตอร์ cheaper version Answer : To dissolve Ceramide 2 heat until you see that Ceramide 2 dissolves in oil or Glycol group, when it dissolves and then stops heating. and wait for it to cool or warm a little It can be used. Evening Primrose oil / Moringa Oil deteriorates when heated to melt. Ceramide 2 or not? Ceramide melted, cooling the oil and mixing it with the soluble part has no effect as it is considered Ceramide 2 has dissolved in Moringa Oil , yes or no? Answer : It is recommended to use Glycol group to dissolve Ceramide 2 because น้ำมันธรรมชาติ Moringa Oil can withstand heat only 60 degrees Vitamin B12 added 5%, very dark pink. Isn't there any solution other than reducing the quantity? In addition to reducing the amount Try to find ingredients that act similarly and do not affect the color of the formula. You can add more and reduce the amount Vitamin B12 left 1-2 % which will be a light pink Read in one thread, know that the web has a formula Copper Peptide Serum but I don't know where it is, can you give me a link? Answer : Is this formula? I recommend roughly as follows - น้ำกลั่น = 93% - Hyaluronic Standard 0.5% + Hyaluronic Nano 0.5% - Copper Peptide = 3%. - Laurocapram = 2% - Phenoxyethanol SA = 1% How should I clean Bigger, dropper, glass rod and stir? Can it be washed with dishwashing liquid (smell/residue when used?) or boiled in hot water? Please suggest how to clean as well. Answer: Usually, wash with detergent until it can remove various stains. No problem. - I encountered a problem with stains with cream gel (both mixed and non-oiled) every time. What's the cause? How to prevent Or is it normal for the gel texture that when applied repeatedly, it will stain? because when mixing cream without using สารสร้างเนื้อเจล but use Satin Cream Maker I rarely encounter this problem. Is this normal or not? Answer: This problem is mostly caused by spinning at an improper speed. Or use the duration of the spinning is not long enough. If you want the texture of the gel to come out smooth, beautiful, without stains, it is recommended to read how to mix each type of gel thoroughly. - If there is a mixture of น้ำกลั่น in the formula too little will be effective. How/or not? There is a suggestion that น้ำกลั่น in the formula must not be less than a percentage or not? or if we add too much active substances dissolved in water, leaving น้ำกลั่น in the formula too little will be effective. How to lose/? Answer: Having น้ำกลั่น in too little formula, what effect? First of all, the formula texture is sticky and gooey, making it unappealing to use. The next, for example, If it is a day cream, it should not be น้ำกลั่น less than 70% and if it is a night cream, it should not be น้ำกลั่น less than 60%. Finally, each emulsifier will have details telling you that it can contain no more than a percentage of the oil content in the formula. If there is more oil than specified, it may cause the cream to separate layers. Thank you.
This answer received thanks from: nid.544595patsumastaff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
touchzhakornxx

From thanks :: 118 Times

Postby staff » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:11 pm

Hello, thank you team. touchzhakornxx who came to help me know The team will give you more information.
- Don't know Moringa Oil / Evening Primrose Oil / Jojoba Oil / Sweet Almond Oil . Which one is good to use? And how do you know which oil helps thicken the cream? (Use Satin Cream Maker helps to combine the water and oil.) Answer: To make the cream thick or liquid, use Satin Cream Maker volume increased by 0.50% - 1% can thicken the texture. and in addition to using heavy oils such as Jojoba Oil , Olive Oil or will save cost in formula Choose a synthetic oil with a good coating, eg LipidSoft Film , LipidSoft™ Heavy
The thickness of the oil itself. Does not affect the thickness of the formula Will the formula be thick or liquid? The important part is the interface, according to touchzhakornxx. Recommended is to use Satin Cream Maker ( or cream maker ) to a greater extent. It will help make the meat more viscous.
- Understand that if using an emulsifier that states that heat is required to mix, i.e. a water-soluble and oil-soluble mixture The specified temperature must be high and the temperature must be the same when mixed. with some oil-soluble substances at high temperatures such as Ceramide 2 when heated. Ceramide 2 dissolved, can wait to cool before mixing in water-soluble substance. Is it not necessary to give the same temperature of both solutions? Answer : Bring Ceramide 2 is heated to dissolve in oil or Glycol groups such as Butylene Glycol , Ethoxydiglycol at 70 degrees until Ceramide 2 been dissolved. Separate this from in the formula Wait for the temperature to drop below 40 degrees, then mix the oil in the recipe.
Do as you touchzhakornxx recommends, but if the ingredients when it cools down The coagulation or sediment is formed again. It must be mixed with the formula. When the formula is hot (You must warm the formula to heat)
Using Natural Bee wax can be used with Emulsifier that does not use heat such as Satin Cream Maker to help thicken the cream and Can I apply a coating for dry skin? If so, which Natural Bee Was should I use and what percentage? Or is there any substance that can be added to the cream used? Satin Cream Maker to thicken or coat the cream. Good or similar to Butter Cream because it is not convenient to use Butter Cream because it requires heat to mix it. Answer: Wax group is suitable for use with Emulsifier that requires heat such as Butter Cream Maker , Soft Cream Maker for coating and thickening the formula. which of course cannot be used in Satin Cream Maker if you want a coating ingredient. In the formula suggest LipidSoft Film
The team would like to add a little more clear information. Satin Cream Maker can be used in both hot processes. Or a cold process, which will require heat or not, depending on the ingredients in the recipe as well. For example, in the event that the member wants to use Beeswax can also be used in the formula Satin Cream Maker can do a harmonious function. But it will require heat to melt. Beeswax (and heat the water part to heat nearby and then bring it together) in case you don't want to use heat in the formula Members will not be able to use any type of wax because wax must be melted by heat. which if this is the case may choose to use Other oils that can coat the skin as well as wax as recommended by touchzhakornxx is LipidSoft Film (or other heavy oil)
Evening Primrose Oil / Moringa Oil will degrade when melting is required. Ceramide 2 or not? Ceramide has been dissolved, cooling the oil and mixing it with the soluble part has no effect as it is considered Ceramide 2 dissolved in Moringa Oil , yes or no? Answer : It is recommended to use Glycol group to dissolve Ceramide 2 because น้ำมันธรรมชาติ Moringa Oil can withstand only 60 degrees of heat
is correct according to you. touchzhakornxx recommend it, but if you really can't avoid the heat I tried to use the heat as short as possible. deterioration of oil does not deteriorate at all when heated but is gradually deteriorating which, if unavoidable I try to keep the time as short as possible.
Vitamin B12 added 5% and it's very dark pink. Isn't there any solution other than reducing the quantity? In addition to reducing the amount Try to find ingredients that act similarly and do not affect the color of the formula. You can add more and reduce the amount Vitamin B12 left 1-2 % which will be a light pink
There is no other way but to reduce traffic. This is due to the nature of vitamins themselves. If there is no color, it is not a vitamin. B12 Really?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby patsuma » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:11 pm

thank you very much
patsuma

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development