Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอสอบถามเกี่ยวกับ Repair Activator และ Stabilized Vit.C ครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I would like to ask about Repair Activator and Stabilized Vit.C.

Postby princemaple » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:40 pm

It's a long question, let me divide it into sections. Let's go ;) 1. About the Repair Activator - can be mixed with The existing serum (I think I'll mix it with Sulwhasoo snowwise because the texture is so light) by using a drop and spreading it. Can I mix it together and apply it like this? - I see on the website it is recommended to use at 10-15%. I want to know if using more than this will be dangerous, how many % or more will be harmful to the face? 2. About Stabilized Vitamin C (Natural-C Glycol™) Serum - This is a ready-to-use serum that can be bought to be applied or mixed with something else. Again - mix with Repair Activator , do you have any information? You can recommend it again. Thank you :D
princemaple

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask about Repair Activator and Stabilized Vit.C

Postby pasinnm » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:35 pm

Let me add Repair Activator can be mixed Encapsulated Retinol ?
pasinnm

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Ask about Repair Activator and Stabilized Vit.C

Postby staff » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:57 am

Hello
1. About the Repair Activator - can be mixed with existing serum. Originally (I'm going to mix it with Sulwhasoo snowwise because the texture is light) using drops and spread. Can I mix it together and apply it like this? - I see on the website it is recommended to use at 10-15%. I want to know if using more than this will be dangerous, how many % or more will be harmful to the face?
Can you do it? But using above 15%, although not dangerous. but did not bring any additional benefits
2. About Stabilized Vitamin C (Natural-C Glycol™) Serum - This is a ready-to-use serum that can be bought and applied or must be mixed with something else. character Repair Activator
can do this. at all Not suitable for mixing with Repair Activator because it may cause the pH of stabilized vitamin c is higher, which makes Vitamin C can lose quality
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development