Cosmetics Formulation Development

ผิวมัน ต้องการบำรุงกลางคืน นอนห้องแอร์

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Oily skin needs nourishment at night, sleep in an air-conditioned room.

Postby dew-everything » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:34 pm

Use BHA Gel + Double Hya apply every night before bed but Double Hya still doesn't answer the question. Want to nourish the skin from the inside, moisturize the skin, reduce inflammation after using BHA every day, my skin is quite red easily. Formula to order TEST Ceramide 5% Vitamin B5 5% Rhamnose 3% Vitamin B3 5% 1. Is the formula suitable for oily skin? 2. Nourishing especially for the night. Do people with oily skin need to put some nourishment to reduce it, for example AcneBee ? AcneBee 2% etc. 3. TEST orders can be reduced Vitamin B5 you make it less? I want to wear this too. I like it because it makes my skin soft. Thank you.
dew-everything

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Oily skin, need nourishment at night, sleep in air-conditioned room

Postby staff » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:51 am

Hello
1.Is the formula suitable for oily skin people?
Vitamin B5 where 5% will makes people with oily/combination skin can be gooey Other items have no problem.
2. Specially nourishing for the night. Do people with oily skin need to put some nourishment to reduce it, for example AcneBee ? AcneBee 2% etc.
Nothing is necessary. It depends on the needs and expectations of the users. Adding ingredients helps to balance the oil. It helps the skin to be more balanced. If there is no problem สิวอุดตัน didn't have any problems. In addition to probably feeling annoyed or shiny during the day only
3. TEST orders can be reduced Vitamin B5 less Can you go down? I want to wear this too. I like it because it makes my skin soft.
You can choose only as shown on the website according to the options, sorry.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development