Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอทราบรายละเอียดของส่วนผสม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please let me know the details of the ingredients.

Postby peeya_pgi » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:43 pm

Hello, I have questions as follows. 1. If you want to use the ingredients that have. White Egg Enzyme (Acnezyme™) because it is incompatible with Xanthan Gum , I want to know. can be used with TaraGel™ or not? 2. Many types of Vitamin B are sold on this website. Is it an extract or a natural ingredient? If so, what type of B is it? Thank you very much.
peeya_pgi

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I would like to know the details of the ingredients

Postby peeya_pgi » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:53 pm

Hello, I would like to ask for 1 more item. I will try to think of a serum formula. So I want to know that the properties of Apple Stem Cell Extract (AppleCell™) is different from Apple Phloretin™ Anyway, I saw it in anyi-aging category as well, thanks again.
peeya_pgi

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: I would like to know the details of the ingredients

Postby staff » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:56 pm

Hello
1. If you want to use the ingredients White Egg Enzyme (Acnezyme™) because it is incompatible with Xanthan Gum can I want to know can be used with TaraGel™ or not?
Yes, because TaraGel to สารสร้างเนื้อเจล non-ionic
2. Vitamin B Many types are sold on this website. Is it an extract or a natural ingredient? If so, what type of B is it?
, none of which is extracted from nature. All are synthetic. but synthesized to have a chemical structure that matches naturally occurring substances
. Apple Stem Cell No information available as a substance. What can be extracted Because it is the secret of the manufacturer, in the part of Apple Phloretin , the manufacturer clearly states that The extracted substance is Phloretin , the function of each substance is different.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development