Cosmetics Formulation Development

การเปลี่ยนแปลงเนื้อเซรั่ม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

change in serum

Postby monrada16 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:02 pm

Hello, I would like to inquire about the change in the texture of the firming serum (age 57, wrinkles on the forehead. trenches-cheeks) when refrigerated, causing the meat to liquefy clear like water But when taken out, the meat is milky white. and coagulate (when finished, the meat will be milky white But not clumping, but if switched into the refrigerator some some outside There is serum texture as informed) What is the cause? And how can I fix it? Serum formula 1) Aqua ps 2) Pro Polymer ( Gel Maker ) = 1.2% 3) DMAE Liquid = 15% 4) Pep-Coll = 3% 5) Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 = 3% 6) Matrixyl 3000 = 5% 7) Lift-Now = 2% 8) LipidSoft Lite = 5% 9) Phenoxyethanol = 0.5% 10) Fragrance = 0.2% 11) Vitamin B3 = 3% Thank you.
monrada16

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Changes in serum texture

Postby staff » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:50 pm

Hello, this formula looks correct. It should be a gel that is white and not clear. The reason for the transparency (including probably the nature of the water-oil separation) is from freeze-thaw, which means being refrigerated a lot. Then take it out and set it to room temperature. and then refrigerate again. Then bring it back to room temperature again. Repeat this several times. The recipe will have a stratification problem. When the water part and the oil part are separated, the formula is clear and not cloudy like when it was put together. are you The workaround is to use any emulsifier or cream maker as a synchronization function (where Pro Polymer may still be used. but may reduce the ratio a bit like 0.8%) and add cream maker like Satin Cream Maker 1% to help perform the harmonization function. reduce the chance of separating the formula To be blended together again. It's not a problem with performance in any way.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby monrada16 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:46 pm

Hello, it's clear or opaque, it doesn't matter because emollient can also make the color cloudy. But I suspect that when I put it in the refrigerator, the meat will turn into water. But when I put it outside the refrigerator In normal room temperature, the meat will thicken and coagulate. When finished, the meat does not clump. people get along well What is the cause? Temperature or any substance? And if so, put Allantoin this have any effect?
monrada16

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:19 pm

Hello, when in the refrigerator, the meat will be liquid or thick. Please check again because usually gel or cream or serum when the temperature is low. The meat will thicken, will, but what the members have informed is the opposite. Please confirm again
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development