Cosmetics Formulation Development

ช่วยแนะนำส่วนผสมเพื่อทำ Sprayน้ำแร่ สูตรผิวหน้าผู้ชาย

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Recommend ingredients to make a spray of mineral water for men's facial skin.

Postby p4456.4456 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:42 am

Hello team Myskinrecipes, MSR team can recommend various raw materials to make mineral water spray for facial skin care. The daily routine is Working outdoors (but not outdoors) is convenient is to use mineral water to spray during the day (all day). The expected effect of mineral water is to reduce oiliness, dullness, and wrinkles of people of this age. If it is divided into 2-3 formulas used during the day for the purpose of the results, I will be happy. Thank you.
p4456.4456

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Recommend ingredients to make a mineral water spray for men's facial skin.

Postby staff » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:18 pm

Hello น้ำกลั่น or DI water about 80 -90% WaterSoft 2-5% according to the desired weight แร่ธาตุ eg แร่ธาตุ Include Mineral Ready™ (Mn+Zn+Cu) Other desired skin care ingredients (e.g. for Oily skin, recommend ส่วนผสมลดความมันผิว ) สารกันเสีย eg Phenoxyethanol SA 1% Add color or flavor as required
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby p4456.4456 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:08 pm

Will order raw materials from the web. MySkinRecipes to bring DIY, but I can't choose. Ask Staff MySkinRecipes to help me choose and recommend all the ingredients to make an order. The volume after mixing all the ingredients together to bring in one bottle (100-200 ml.) to try. Thank you. It's convenient to receive advice from Staff MySkinRecipes.
p4456.4456

Postby maigonix » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:06 pm

Please ask for more information. Mineral Ready can be combined with formulas containing Disodium EDTA chelating agents
maigonix

From thanks :: 3 Times

Postby staff » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:25 am

Hello, [quote="p4456.4456"]I will order raw materials from the website. MySkinRecipes to bring DIY, but I can't choose. Ask Staff MySkinRecipes to help me choose and recommend all the ingredients to make an order. The volume after mixing all the ingredients together to bring in a bottle (100-200 ml.) to try. Thank you. Convenient to receive advice from Staff MySkinRecipes. Yes
According to the recommended formula information above, it will be notified. Please look at the details as stated before.
Mineral Ready can be combined with formulas that contain Disodium EDTA or chelating agents
No, not recommended. Chelating agents of any kind in the formulation containing any kind of minerals.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby p4456.4456 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:18 am

Thank you Staff - MySkinRecipes.
p4456.4456

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development