Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยดูสูตรเครื่องสำอาง 2 สูตรก่อนสั่งซื้อค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help me to see 2 formulas of cosmetics before ordering.

Postby monjr » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:31 pm

Please help to see 2 cosmetic formulas. User age 38, mixed skin, sporadic, starting to have a few wrinkles around the eyes, eyebrows, formula 1 · anti-aging , Whithening Gel Aloe Vera Gel (Heavy) 58.5% Repair Activator 10.0% Argireline 10.0% DMAE 4.0% Matrixyl 3000 5.0% Centella 1.5% Safe-B3 5.0% GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 3.0% Reservoir-Tech 3.0% Question 1 Can this formula be mixed out expecting side effects? anti-aging , Whithening? Question 2 Are there any duplicate ingredients? Question 3, how to mix is to put all the ingredients into the Base that is · Aloe Vera Gel (Heavy) which can be stirred by hand. Without using a blender? If the team has additional comments for this recipe Can give advice. ----------- Formula 2 Base for Foundation Mineral Makeup Question: Use Synthetic Fluorphlogopite ( Lauroyl lysine Coated) as Base instead of Silk Sericite Powder (Matte) + Magnesium Stearate Question 1 Can I do this? Will stick to the skin or not? Question 2 Will it affect other powders such as adding color (Mica) or powders that give Dewy-Glow & Silky Touch? Question 3, if the desired color has been mixed want to make pressed starch can add · Dimethicone Light or LipidSoft Disperse can be used as a binder. or not? (I don't have a special press machine.) * Would you mind again if these 2 formulas require heat? Do I have to use spinning or not? Thank you :D
monjr

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me look at 2 cosmetic formulas before ordering.

Postby staff » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:40 am

Hello,
User, age 38, mixed skin, sporadic, starting to have a few wrinkles around the eyes, eyebrows, formula 1 · anti-aging , Whithening Gel Aloe Vera Gel (Heavy) 58.5% Repair Activator 10.0% Argireline 10.0% DMAE 4.0% Matrixyl 3000 5.0% Centella 1.5% Safe-B3 5.0% GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 3.0% Reservoir-Tech 3.0% Question 1 Can this formula be mixed out to expect side effects? anti-aging , Whithening ? Question 2 Are there any duplicate ingredients? Question 3, how to mix is to put all the ingredients into the Base that is · Aloe Vera Gel (Heavy) which can be stirred by hand. Without using a blender? If the team has additional comments for this recipe Can you give advice?
The formula will have a problem that DMAE which is electrolyte and will make the liquid formula become water. To use DMAE in the formula has to be used Gel Maker to help make the gel more stable, for example using Pro Polymer 0.5 -1.0% comes to help, but for newbies The study team recommends that cut DMAE leave the formula first. Other ingredients are easy to mix. according to the method that the members have stated Add to the gel and stir to combine.
Question Use Synthetic Fluorphlogopite ( Lauroyl lysine Coated) as Base instead of Silk Sericite Powder (Matte) + Magnesium Stearate Question 1 Can this be done? Will it stick to the skin?
Fluorphlogopite The highlight is that it gives better brightness. color adjustment time If the user's skin is light skin or want to adjust the face to be brighter Will do better than using Sericite or Mica because Sericite and Mica have a darker color (Mica is darker than Sericite and Sericite is darker Fluorphlogopite ). It is not necessary. Fluorphlogopite because the price is higher than Sericite and Mica. clinging to the surface, the team thought that the powder coated with Lauroyl lysine although it adheres well to the skin. to some extent but still not as good as the island Magnesium Stearate (but better texture Magnesium Stearate so it is suggested that it may be mixed in. together by using Magnesium Stearate to help sticking)
Question 3 If you can mix and get the desired color want to make pressed starch can add · Dimethicone Light or LipidSoft Disperse can be a binder. or not? (I don't have a dedicated press machine.)
Binder has a wide variety of options. But the member's problem is probably the pressing of flour. because a compressor is needed In order for the dough to be stable and not easily cracked or sifted, for the binder itself, if using Dimethicone Select the type that High concentration will bind better than low concentrate (Light), LipidSoft Disperse can be a binder , Wax can act as a binder eg Microcrystalline Wax , Polyethylene Wax , including Oil Thick substances such as Oil Thick Hard well (or maybe use 2-3 pieces together, a little each)
* Please help to see again if these 2 formulas need heat to help? Do I have to use spinning or not?
for gel formulations No heat required. For pressed powder formula, if you choose to use a Binder that looks like Wax or Oil Thick Hard will require heat. to dissolve and hold the powder together
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please help me look at 2 cosmetic formulas before ordering.

Postby monjr » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:27 pm

thank you very much
monjr

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development