Cosmetics Formulation Development

สร้างเนื้อตัวล้างหน้า

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

create a face wash

Postby dharmaamm » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:44 pm

Please inquire Facial cleanser + makeup Coco Betaine 5% SulFoam 5% Coco Wash 5% Makeup wash 7% Glycerin 5% Any Gel 0.3% กันเสีย 1% water to complete 100 previously made thick with Easy Thick 3%, but I'm lazy to do it by heating. So I want to try to change it to create a simple thickening. see details Any Gel can be used to create the texture of shampoo and liquid soap, so I tried it. Mix the powder into 0.3% water and it's very thick. Because I want a liquid liquid texture, but when I add Coco Betaine , SulFoam Stir it and it's liquid like water, not thick at all, but I don't dare to add it. Any Gel again for fear that it will not melt or be difficult to dissolve Ask for advice if using Any Gel , Tara Gel thickens this formula. How do I do it and how much do I use it? Another question is the difference between Any Gel and Tara Gel for use in other formulas, such as gel, serum, advantages and disadvantages, what are the differences? Thank you.
dharmaamm

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Create a body wash

Postby staff » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:09 pm

Hello,
previously made a thick Easy Thick 3% but I'm lazy to do it by heating. So I want to try to change it to create a simple thickening. see details Any Gel can be used to create the texture of shampoos and liquid soaps, so I tried it. Mix the powder into 0.3% water and it's very thick. Because I want a liquid liquid texture, but when I add Coco Betaine , SulFoam Stir it and it's liquid like water, not thick at all, but I don't dare to add it. Any Gel again for fear that it will not melt or be difficult to dissolve Ask for advice if using Any Gel , Tara Gel thickens this formula. How to do and how much to use
both AnyGel and TaraGel The usage rate is approximately 0.5-1.0% depending on the viscosity. that you want, but TaraGel There is a limitation on the transparency of the formula. Because it will give a slightly cloudy formula. But if the formula is already white, use TaraGel would be more suitable in terms of cost formula. Both types if using heat to help dissolve during spinning or stirring with water. It will help dissolve much easier.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development