Cosmetics Formulation Development

Natural Preservatives / ค่า pH / Stabilized Vit C

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Natural Preservatives / pH / Stabilized Vit C

Postby dearpoy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:43 pm

Learn to inquire about products that have been ordered and received as follows: 1. สารกันเสีย Nature bought 3 of them, namely Thyme Care , PaeoniaPreserve , NaturePreserve I'd like to know if it can be used on the skin around the eyes (I bought it EyePreserve, but ask in case it's a natural guideline) 2. I wear Red Iron Oxide - Non Coated in homemade oil soap. After bleaching Its red color also melts out of the soap. Is this considered normal? Or should I use Coated to prevent the color from flowing out like a soap color bleed? 3. GuarCat™ Weight-less in the product description. The Mixing Procedure section says "pH must be below 7.0", but the appropriate pH range section is "pH 3 - 9". In the process of making it dissolve, it must be at pH < 7, but once it dissolves, it can be mixed with other substances, but in the end, a product with a pH of 3 - 9 (i.e. greater than 7, but not More than 9) like this? 4. If you use Stabilized Vitamin C (Natural-C Glycol™) Serum can be applied at night, can it be continued with other skin care products such as Vitamin B3 , Hyaluronic because it works well in acidic conditions. I'm afraid that if you continue to apply other creams, the ph value of the skin will change and interfere with its work. Or is it really unrelated?
dearpoy

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Natural Preservatives / pH / Stabilized Vit C

Postby staff » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:52 pm

Hello
1. สารกันเสีย Natural, bought 3 of them: Thyme Care , PaeoniaPreserve , NaturePreserve I would like to know if it can be used on the skin around the eyes. right? ( Well, EyePreserve bought it, but asked in case it's a natural guideline)
if you ask for technical questions directly. สารกันเสีย all approved by the FDA. (Including some parabens that have not been banned) can be used around the eyes normally, which eye products in the market are not selected. สารกันเสีย for use around the eyes, but use สารกันเสีย type used on other areas of the skin, used with formula. around the eyes as usual, however, for special products that want to be developed to be special such as the tenderness around the eyes may consider choosing สารกันเสีย according to สารกันเสีย of natural origin doesn't mean A very special kindness for members to understand All ingredients of natural origin It is not more gentle than the ingredients that are chemically synthetic. สารกันเสีย that members have asked all 3-4 items. All natural sources No one is as gentle as EyePreserve, which comes from synthetic chemicals
2.We put Red Iron Oxide ]. Iron Oxide - Non Coated in self-made oil soap After bleaching Its red color also melts out of the soap. Is this considered normal? Or should I use Coated type so that the color doesn't flow out like color soap
What kind of blender do members use for spinning? (You can't mix it together. If you stir it by hand, it won't mix well.) Blending to match the color of the formula. You will need a blender with enough shear force, even the Coated type itself still needs to use a shear blender. If people with only one hand Or stir with a general blender, the team recommends choosing the color group that is oil (ReadyMix)
3. GuarCat™ Weight-less in the product description. The Mixing Procedure section says "pH must be below 7.0", but the appropriate pH range section is "pH 3 - 9". In the process of making it dissolve, it must be at pH < 7, but once it dissolves, it can be mixed with other substances, but in the end, a product with a pH of 3 - 9 (i.e. greater than 7, but not More than 9) like this?
We apologize for the error in the data. The optimum pH is 3-7, not 3-9
4.If you use Stabilized Vitamin C (Natural-C Glycol™) Serum apply at night, can it be continued with other skin care products such as Vitamin B3 ? Vitamin B3 , Hyaluronic because it works well in acidic conditions. I'm afraid that if you continue to apply other creams, the ph value of the skin will change and interfere with its work. Or is it really unrelated?
should be left at least 10-15 minutes to Natural-C Glycol absorbed into the skin first. and then followed by other products
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development