Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนตรวจสอบสูตรกันแดดหน่อยคับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the sunscreen formula.

Postby khunchinz » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:16 am

The formula that I want to be a physical sunscreen, the basic formula is as follows. (I secretly copied him a bit) 1 Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid 20% 2 Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid 8% 3 LipidSoft™ Matte 5% 4 WaterGuard™ Lite 3% warm it all together with 70 degree heat, part 2, remaining water Phenoxyethanol SA 1% Satin Cream Maker 1 % Heat the water part to 70 degrees and gradually add it to the oil part. The questions are as follows. 1. Can this formula be mixed? Do I need to reduce or add any ingredients to get a light texture that is easy to spread and not sticky on the skin? 2. I don't really understand how to calculate SPF. I want to know the quantity สารกันแดด used in the formula really enough for daily use? yes because I've read that physical sunscreen That doesn't need to be reapplied like a chemical sunscreen. Since it is more stable then from the formula is enough for real use without reapplying or not, I would use BHA on a regular basis, this formula will suffice to protect your skin from the sun while it's still there. use BHA or should I modify the formula again or not? 3. I am a yellow skinned person. From the information, there are people who have reviewed that Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid that if used in high quantities, the skin will turn out toned. purple Here I was worried. Is there any way to fix it? or if I choose to use color What color should I use? To make it the easiest to mix and what steps to mix? Thank you.
khunchinz

From thanks :: 22 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check sunscreen formula

Postby staff » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:27 am

Hello
1 Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid ] Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid 20% 2 Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid 8% 3 LipidSoft™ Matte 5% 4 WaterGuard™ Lite 3% Warm it all together. with 70 degree heat, part 2, remaining water Phenoxyethanol SA 1% Satin Cream Maker 1 % Heat the water part to 70 degrees and gradually add it to the oil part. The questions are as follows. 1. Can this formula be mixed? Do I have to adjust or add any ingredients to get a light texture that is easy to spread and doesn't feel sticky on the skin?
The formula has a problem of synchronization due to the high proportion of oil. The total amount of oil is 36%. Brazing will also not be possible. Satin Cream Maker only The teaching team recommends using Milk Lotion Maker 4% + Satin Cream Maker 1% together, let's coordinate. The process of mixing from the original is correct, but the oil part must be added to the water part while the temperature of the two parts is similar (70 degrees) and while the water part is being blended. Gradually add the oil part.
2. I don't really understand how to calculate SPF. I want to know the quantity สารกันแดด used in the formula really enough for daily use? yes because I've read that physical sunscreen That doesn't need to be reapplied like a chemical sunscreen. Since it is more stable then from the formula is enough for real use without reapplying or not, I would use BHA Regularly, this formula will suffice to protect your skin from the sun while it is still there. use BHA or should I not modify the formula again or not?
To repeat that, you have to consider many issues. The issue of stability is one thing to consider. สารกันแดด physical group has higher stability. สารกันแดด many chemical groups but สารกันแดด Some chemical groups are stable as well as physical, as they are now newly developed to solve the stability problems with สารกันแดด chemical original version, issue of skin adhesion ability. It is important, for example, sweating, causing sweat to help wash away. สารกันแดด whether it's physical or chemical by its effectiveness on the skin. It depends on the formula that matters. If the formula is designed to be able to adhere to the coating well including waterproof (such as those that members use WaterGuard Lite waterproof) will help it stay on the skin longer. For use BHA is correct. Should be using sunscreen products during the day. Sunscreen formula as informed by members It's effective enough.
3. I'm a yellow skinned person. From the information, there are people who have reviewed that Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid that, if used in high quantities, the skin will turn toned. purple Here I was worried. Is there any way to fix it? or if I choose to use color What color should I use? For the easiest mixing and mixing steps Thanks
The team did not find any such issues in testing under various lighting conditions. Recommend members to test the formula first. Color adjustments can be made, for example Titanium Dioxide 200nm EasyDisperse helps to adjust the tone of the formula to make it white and bright (use slightly 1-2 %) okay
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development