Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนสอบถามสูตรครีมกันแดด กันน้ำ บางเบา ไม่เหนียวเหนอะหนะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please ask for sunscreen formula, waterproof, light, not sticky.

Postby twofourplast » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:20 pm

Please help the team to look at the recipe for me. What modifications need to be made? 1Cyclomethincon / Cyclopentasiloxane (Low-odor) 5 % 2 SPF Protect Ultra II 5% 3 Polyethylene Wax 2% 4 LipidSoft TM Disperse 5% 5 Silk Mica Powder 6% 6 Beige Iron Oxides Easy Mix 1% 7 Titanium Dioxide 200 nm Easy DisperseTM 2 % 8 Mild Preserved Eco 1% 9water, the rest 73% 1. Mix 5,6,7 as a starch mixture. 2. Bring water 9 to heat to 65 degrees with the solubility of oil to 65. equal degrees 1,2,3,4 3.Then start pouring water continuously and stirring while turning on the heat until the water is completely poured. Add 8 people, then turn off the heat. 4. Then add the flour that has been stirred and gradually stir until it starts to harden. The result is that the cream is not light yet. The cream is thick, not runny, want the liquidity of the cream. and when applied it feels sticky Should I modify or add any? Please advise. Thank you very much.
twofourplast

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please ask for sunscreen formula, waterproof, light, not sticky.

Postby staff » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:50 am

Hello, the recipe doesn't use cream maker or emulsifier to help coordinate. I don't know what members use to help coordinate water-oil- ซิลิโคน in the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development