Cosmetics Formulation Development

ตรวจสูตรก่อนการสั่งซื้อค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Check the recipe before ordering.

Postby s_gae » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:19 pm

Hello, I want to make a skin cream. Please check the formula for me Safe B3 5% NAG 5% Natto Gum 5% Repair Activator 10% Light Cream Maker 1 % Phenoxyuethanal 1% water, the rest, can this formula be used? If not, please adjust the recipe for me. Thank you.
s_gae

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Help me check the formula.

Postby s_gae » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:42 am

Hello, I'm new to trying to mix the formula for myself. Please let me see if it can be used. I'm 44 years old. I have a sensitive rash with wrinkles especially around the eyes. Between the eyebrows and the corners of the mouth are quite noticeable. My face is quite dark from the sun. Try to set the formula as follows: First formula beta glucan . 10% Safe B3 . 4% NAG 4% Natto Gum . 5% White Cumin . 3% Light Cream Maker . 1% Phenox yethanal. 1% water remaining formula 2 Safe B3 . 5% NAG 5% Natto Gum 5% Repair Activator . 10% Light Cream Maker 1% Phenoxyethanal. 1% remaining water, whole Can these two formulas be used? Can it be applied around the eyes as well? If it's not correct, please adjust it.
s_gae

Re: Help me check the formula

Postby staff » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:35 pm

Hello, I would like to inquire about the moisture level of the skin.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Help me check the formula

Postby s_gae » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:58 pm

I have combination skin but my eyes are quite dry.
s_gae

Re: Check the formula before ordering.

Postby staff » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:58 am

Hello, both formulas can be mixed. for suitability for user skin as informed The formula will be suitable for normal skin. to slightly dry which according to the member's skin information Should be suitable For the problem of allergic rash, the initial cause must be examined first. that there are any factors to induce such allergic rashes cosmetic ingredients May help strengthen the skin. Reduce the chance of allergic rashes But if there are still triggering factors It is likely to happen again and again, and if it is very severe, medication may be needed. to be able to control For irritated/sensitive skin Please avoid using สารกันเสีย Phenoxyethanol is recommended. Mild Preserved Eco 1% instead yes
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development