Cosmetics Formulation Development

ช่วยวิเคราะห์สูตรด้วยค่ะ เพื่อ ผลัดเซลล์ผิว ลดริ้วรอยจุดดำ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Help analyze the formula as well to exfoliate skin cells, reduce wrinkles, dark spots.

Postby nongwongsawat » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:12 pm

nongwongsawat

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: help me analyze formula

Postby nongwongsawat » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:14 pm

nongwongsawat

I'm having trouble analyzing the formula.

Postby nongwongsawat » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:43 am

to ผลัดเซลล์ผิว ลดริ้วรอย and dark spots. I want it to be a clear liquid. FruitPeel 5% Glycosaminoglycans 2% Calcium Pantothenate 3% Safe B3 5% Gluco Bright 4% Double Hyaluron Liquid 3% Encapsulated Retinol 2% Phenoxyethanol SA 1% 1,2 Hexanediol 4% Water 71% please suggest will be used in conjunction with copperPeptide
nongwongsawat

Re: Please analyze the formula to exfoliate skin cells, reduce wrinkles, spots.

Postby staff » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:04 pm

Hello, the texture of the recipe that members want. What kind do you want it to be? because the formula has not yet been used. สารสร้างเนื้อเจล or cream texture The formula will come out as a liquid. which is not suitable for normal use
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nongwongsawat » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:45 am

I want it to be like water.
nongwongsawat

Postby staff » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:07 pm

Hello, The team would like to inform the members of the warning. Since this has happened 2 times already, which is to ask the same topic twice, the team would like to ask you to refrain from posting duplicate topics. If there are any questions related to the original story Please ask in the original thread only. Another topic has been posted. The team needs to suspend the member's account. Reference duplicate thread 1. Subject BHA Toner 2. Subject formula ผลัดเซลล์ผิว (this thread)
This recipe, the team recommends, reduce the use of 1,2 Hexanediol down to 2% is enough if you use That 4% is too much. Also because 1,2 Hexanediol is used] Hexanediol Help with กันเสีย then can reduce the rate of use Phenoxyethanol SA down to 0.5% [ quote]Please advise will be used in conjunction with Copper Peptide
The team did not know the formula Copper Peptide ]. Copper Peptide of the member What does it consist of Please inform the details of the said formula. So that the team can check that they can get along well. with this recipe?
I want it to be watery
The formula is watery. If it's a spray form, I recommend you to use it. WaterSoft 2-3% Adjust the texture of the spray. when on the skin It will also help to stick to the skin better with it.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development