Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนตรวจสูตรน้ำตบค่ะ อยากทำเซรั่ม แต่เป็นคนไม่ชอบอะไรมันๆ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the formula of slap water. I want to make a serum but I don't like anything oily.

Postby aor12510 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:02 am

Well, I really want to make a serum. But it's someone who doesn't like it at all. I don't know if the formula below is enough or not? For a woman aged 39, combination skin, quite dry in the front row, wrinkles, starting to have grooves on the cheeks. Uneven skin tone, dryness, especially the forehead and cheekbones. Pores are starting to widen. Pep®-Coll ( Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 ) 3% Repair Activator™ 15 % Calendula Extract (Water Soluble) 5% WaterLock™ 2% Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Pitera) Moisturizing ( moisturizer ) 0.3% GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4% PaeoniaPreserve™ (สารกันเสียจาก Paeonia Extract) 2% Thank you Water
aor12510

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check the formula for slap water. I want to make serum but I'm not a person who doesn't like anything.

Postby staff » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:37 pm

Hello, my skin is very dry. Members should consider choosing to develop a cream formula. that can be coated may choose to use น้ำหอม in order not to get sticky. But if made into a recipe for slap water or light serum Often unable to provide adequate hydration Your skin may still be dry.
If members want to use this formula. It is recommended to adjust as follows. Again, the formula will not be able to solve the dryness problem enough. PaeoniaPreserve™ reduced to 1% is enough Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate add to replace all the water until the formula is 100% and add Vitamin B5 at 2% WaterSoft™ at 3%.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development