Cosmetics Formulation Development

PaeoniaPreserve™ สารกันเสีย

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

PaeoniaPreserve™ Preservative

Postby jn_andy » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:29 pm

All 100% natural ingredients are prepared. Want to know if we use PaeoniaPreserve™ 2 % is สารกันเสีย in the formula can claim the product as Can it be 100% natural? Or does it have to be 98% instead? Because it looks like the substance has been through a chemical process? It's so pungent that it's not used in the recipe at all. If it has a specific smell but it's sweet, it should be fine. and if used in the cleansing formula Will it hurt?
jn_andy

From thanks :: 5 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: PaeoniaPreserve™ Preservative

Postby staff » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:10 pm

Hello
All 100% natural ingredients are prepared. I would like to know if we use PaeoniaPreserve™ 2 % is สารกันเสีย in the formula can be claimed that the product is Is it 100% natural or does it have to be 98% because it looks like the substance has been through a chemical process?
PaeoniaPreserve™ is a 100% natural extract. It can be claimed to be natural. If all other elements of the formula are natural.
Paeonia It is a floral line with a mild floral scent or a pungent one. I used to buy thyme and it smelled so pungent that I didn't use it in the formula at all. If it has a specific smell but it's sweet, it should be fine. and if used in the cleansing formula Will it hurt my eyes?
It has a mild smell if compared to สารกันเสีย other types of use in cleansing formulas if In the eyes, it can irritate the eyes.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development