Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเกี่ยวกับ SugarThick™ ค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about SugarThick™.

Postby shoppingist » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:52 pm

from the information on the product page SugarThick™ as in the screenshot below. So this means that SugarThick™ should not be used. SugarThick™ as thickener in the Micellar Cleansing Water formula, right? :?: For example, if you want to mix Cleansing Water according to the formula on the page. MakeUp-Wash™ and want to add viscosity to Cleansing Water, I don't know what to use. thickener which one is better to use EasyThick™ Got it :?:
shoppingist

From thanks :: 6 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about SugarThick™

Postby shoppingist » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:55 pm

Attach the captured image from the product page. SugarThick™ Yes.
shoppingist

Postby shoppingist » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:02 pm

In conclusion, the image file cannot be attached, so I would like to ask again this message. I'm confused from the information on the product page. SugarThick™ as the text below. "Irritation of surfactant or สารซักฟอก and method ลดการระคายเคือง [/u ] formed by the combination of surfactant in the formula together form micelles, which are formed when the concentration of surfactant reached Critical Micelle Concentration (CMC) level by ลดการระคายเคือง This was achieved by reducing the CMC which SugarThick™ It has a good CMC reduction feature which results in ลดการระคายเคือง skin from สารซักฟอก well. " therefore means SugarThick™ ] should not be used. SugarThick™ is the body thickener in Micellar Cleansing Water, right? Yeah :?: For example, if you want to mix Cleansing Water according to the formula on the page. MakeUp-Wash™ and want to add viscosity to Cleansing Water, I don't know how to use it. thickener which one is better to use EasyThick™ Got it?
shoppingist

Postby staff » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:13 pm

Hi,
so that means SugarThick™ ] should not be used. SugarThick™ is the body thickener in Micellar Cleansing Water, right :?: For example, if you want to mix Cleansing Water according to the formula on the page. MakeUp-Wash™ and want to add viscosity to the Cleansing Water, I don't know how to use it. thickener which one is better to use EasyThick™ Is it possible?
can use SugarThick™ , EasyThick™ to thickener in the Cleansing Water formula, no problem of increased irritation. Other options such as สารสร้างเนื้อเจล Normal, such as Xanthan Gum , AnyGel including the newer option is Spray-Mix can do that as well. Usually, if you want a liquid gel texture, try it thickener 3 of these (choose only one) starting at 0.3%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby shoppingist » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:39 am

I doubt we'll have a clear question. So I still haven't got an answer on the issue that I want to know. Haha. From your answer, Staff said
can be used. SugarThick™ , EasyThick™ to thickener in Cleansing Water formula, no problem of increased irritation.
Actually, I'm not worried about irritation at all. So let me ask again, summarize as follows: 1. SugarThick™ Will this reduce the formation of Micellar in the Micellar Cleansing Water formula? (which may affect the rinsing efficiency or pulls out dirt and make-up is reduced) because on the product page it says SugarThick™ There is a special feature to reduce CMC 2. EasyThick™ has a special feature. To reduce CMC like SugarThick™ ? 3. (Off topic) If glycolic acid stored in the bottle has completely dissolved into water. Will it still be used? Will the performance decrease? Thank you in advance for your answer.
shoppingist

Postby staff » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:26 pm

Hello
1. SugarThick™ will reduce the formation of Is it the Micellar in the Micellar Cleansing Water formula? (This may impair the washing performance or pulls out dirt and make-up is reduced) because on the product page it says SugarThick™ There is a special feature to reduce CMC
does not affect cleaning efficiency. didn't add And it doesn't help reduce
2. EasyThick™ has a special CMC reduction feature like SugarThick™ ?[/ quote] Sorry, the team doesn't have information here. by the manufacturer EasyThick™ does not make any claims of this performance. which may mean not effective in this area Or haven't tested whether it's effective in this area or not?
3. (Off topic) If glycolic acid stored in the flask has completely dissolved into water. Will it still be used? Is the performance degraded?
Performance is not degraded. If the concentration is the same, the problem is when it becomes a liquid. which is caused by the absorption of moisture from the air make the concentration of substance From the original 100% pure substance became in liquid form. The concentration may be 70-80% (this number is a hypothetical number), so the efficiency may be reduced with the reduced concentration. This can be solved by applying a higher rate. in order to finally get the concentration of glycolic no less But the problem is that we can't know that this moisture how much happened Therefore, I do not know how much to use at an increased rate. in order to obtain the concentration of glycolic acid level old
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development